O'Neill quits Villa

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 898993.stm

No surprise if no new funds were forthcoming in the summer to buy new players. O'Neill has a reputation to protect and wouldn't be wanting to seen to fail. Wonder where he will turn up?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

First decent opportunity of the new premiership season occurs before it even starts!
100810 - Football - Villa vs West Ham - ONeill resigns.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rpadrela

Bet Angel wrote:First decent opportunity of the new premiership season occurs before it even starts!
100810 - Football - Villa vs West Ham - ONeill resigns.png
Well done! :o
dan_payne182

so how what sort of time span is that move over? From when the news is first released i mean. seconds? minutes? hours? I always think about the move that a piece of news might create but always assume i'd be too late.
Merry Terry

It was drifting before the news came out so somebody knew.
Merry Terry

Still drifting!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The next manager market for Villa has been the perfect lay the field strategy. No manager decided as yet but we have the following contenders who have all traded below 3's: -

Bob bradley - 1.43
Sven goran eriksson - 2.00
Kevin MacDonald - 2.12

Wouldn't surprise if there was another selection that eventually reaches much shorter prices.
shaunybhoy

Seems like Bob Bradley is the favourite then, with Sven over 7's and Macdonald over 8's this morning, that was big price movements overnight.
shaunybhoy

Not the best of markets to trade on seeing as it can be closed at any moment, I often wondered also whats to stop direcors heavily backing (via friends) a selection on betfair and other bookmakers once they know who the next boss is (few day delay before announcing), I think that will happen, and its a shame for the lay punters and the bookies.

Return to “Football trading”