Back 2nd-4th if Travelling Faster than the Leader at this Location - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:31 pm
Hi Dallas
One thing I am finding is that the speed and distance one click is as useful as the velocity and cadence one but it seems that we must choose one or the other
Is there any way of having them both on the one click together - it would really help
Cheers
Richard
You can display as many pieces of information as you want, its just a case of adding a custom column to display each piece of data or perform a particular action.

The only limitation really is your screen space, and how many you can fit in
parrettt

thanks for getting back to me
I understand that but how do I get the items on the list for Velocity and cadence onto the list for speed position and distance?
I am stuck!
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:42 pm
thanks for getting back to me
I understand that but how do I get the items on the list for Velocity and cadence onto the list for speed position and distance?
I am stuck!
By adding another custom column and in the 'Action' menu select 'TPD Information', then the TPD data you want to display
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/custom_columns.html
parrettt

Thank you, i can see what you mean but it seems you cannot just add cadence to "speed position and distance". It wont take anything new.
I guess it all has to be built from scratch.
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:53 pm
Thank you, i can see what you mean but it seems you cannot just add cadence to "speed position and distance". It wont take anything new.
I guess it all has to be built from scratch.
I've just added them

Screenshot 2023-11-06 162346.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
parrettt

Wow! that is perfect, where can i download it?
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:02 pm
Wow! that is perfect, where can i download it?
I just added the custom columns as advised above and explained in the user guide page I linked to
parrettt

Yes i tried that
i tried adding columns to speed velocity and it does not appear in the way described in the link you sent. I guess my only solution is to buy another computer and run them both on different screens
Anyway it clearly can be done somehow so there we go.
parrettt

i might have cracked it!
Dallas

There is another step-by-step guide here into adding custom columns, you just need to select the TPD data you want displayed when creating each column
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11365
parrettt

Thanks for that
What i was doing wrong was not replacing the column number with the new name, i thought that happened automatically so all ok now!
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:48 pm
Thanks for that
What i was doing wrong was not replacing the column number with the new name, i thought that happened automatically so all ok now!
parrettt

Hi Dalllas
Sorry to bug you again
Everything is now going well but there is just one question
There is colour coding in all the columns i am using apart from Distance to leader. I have tried using the colours in my colour page but none seem to work
Is there one that goes with this column that i am missing?
cheers
Richard
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:21 pm
Hi Dalllas
Sorry to bug you again
Everything is now going well but there is just one question
There is colour coding in all the columns i am using apart from Distance to leader. I have tried using the colours in my colour page but none seem to work
Is there one that goes with this column that i am missing?
cheers
Richard
The colours in the custom columns use 'Value Based Colour Settings' which allow you to configure them to change depending on the values
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/val ... tings.html

Some of the examples I post have either fixed colours or ones that change depending on the underlying value
parrettt

ok thanks

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”