Renk's Win Lay System

megarain

I have a few friends in Turkey, and the current deflation of the currency is making things v tough.

I sense this is doomed and is a coin-flip for being a troll.

But these are the things we waste our time on.
Renk

Renk wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:45 pm
Hello everyone; first rally goes very well it is %100 strike rate at the moment with 11 wins out of 11 selections.

Today I did not like Kempton and Lingfield cards. I've just picked two lay horses. Let me explain that;

First one is in Lingfield-Race 8-Central City. This is a race will be running not that fast and Central City is not a type of horse who will make benefit from this slow/even pace. Horse is obviously out of form although carries a heavy weights. Apprantice is a 7lb claimer who never won a race so far, also this rider ran 7 times with this horse and they did nothing. As a result I do not see any chance for this horse here. Current odds for him is 23/1 on exchange market. So I lay this horse.

Second selection is in Kempton Park-Race 5-Rakematiz. There is a big fav in this race and I think it has every chance here. My lay selection carries heavier weight than fav. It is a 8 years old gelding who is out of from currently which is obvious. He finished 13 length behind the winner in a similar race over 12 furlongs like today last time out. I won't expect more to come from this gelding tonight. This is currently 24/1 in the market. I pick this as a second lay selection for today.

See you after race results.
:mrgreen: First lay selection of the day won. Central City placed 5th and selection won. We are 12/12 at the moment. There is a lay selection in Kempton tonight. I hope that lay selection is also gonna win. See you tonight after race result.
Trader Pat

Renk wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:39 pm
Renk wrote:
Hello everyone; first rally goes very well it is %100 strike rate at the moment with 11 wins out of 11 selections.

Today I did not like Kempton and Lingfield cards. I've just picked two lay horses. Let me explain that;

First one is in Lingfield-Race 8-Central City. This is a race will be running not that fast and Central City is not a type of horse who will make benefit from this slow/even pace. Horse is obviously out of form although carries a heavy weights. Apprantice is a 7lb claimer who never won a race so far, also this rider ran 7 times with this horse and they did nothing. As a result I do not see any chance for this horse here. Current odds for him is 23/1 on exchange market. So I lay this horse.

Second selection is in Kempton Park-Race 5-Rakematiz. There is a big fav in this race and I think it has every chance here. My lay selection carries heavier weight than fav. It is a 8 years old gelding who is out of from currently which is obvious. He finished 13 length behind the winner in a similar race over 12 furlongs like today last time out. I won't expect more to come from this gelding tonight. This is currently 24/1 in the market. I pick this as a second lay selection for today.

:mrgreen: First lay selection of the day won. Central City placed 5th and selection won. We are 12/12 at the moment. There is a lay selection in Kempton tonight. I hope that lay selection is also gonna win. See you tonight after race result.

Are you willing to post screenshots of these lays or does the forum just have to take your word?

Posting proof that you're putting money where your mouth is will determine how you're viewed by the forum.
Renk

Trader Pat wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:44 pm
Renk wrote:
Renk wrote:

Are you willing to post screenshots of these lays or does the forum just have to take your word?
As I explained that this is a virtual test. I do not place real bets. This is a system that I try to develop and it is obviously under-development at the moment. That's why I answer all of these comments. Otherwise I would just share screenshots here to show my success.

There is a google drive link in the first post. You can watch that clearly. I am not planning to manipulate anything here. It is all clear.
Derek27

Renk wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:48 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:44 pm
Renk wrote:

As I explained that this is a virtual test. I do not place real bets. This is a system that I try to develop and it is obviously under-development at the moment. That's why I answer all of these comments. Otherwise I would just share screenshots here to show my success.

There is a google drive link in the first post. You can watch that clearly. I am not planning to manipulate anything here. It is all clear.
Stop fooling yourself. There is no such thing as successful virtual betting. Risking 1000 to make 110 would not be a success anyway. It's a fool-hardy risk which you won't understand until you start using real money.
Trader Pat

Renk wrote:
Ah I didn't see that part. I tuned out after reading "I virtually tested my system and it works perfectly."

Always difficult to tell if people are genuine or not with these kinds of threads but giving you the benefit of the doubt doesn't cost anything I suppose. The internet is full of systems like this though, and they all fail.
Renk

Trader Pat wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:01 pm
Renk wrote:
Ah I didn't see that part. I tuned out after reading "I virtually tested my system and it works perfectly."

Always difficult to tell if people are genuine or not with these kinds of threads but giving you the benefit of the doubt doesn't cost anything I suppose. The internet is full of systems like this though, and they all fail.
Yes you are right, I agree with your claim. but honestly I am not tying to fool someone here, there is nothing wrong to try to develop a system by testing it virtually. Scientist do test virtually until they apply their medicines on animal and human. This is similar to that. I love horse racing, I try to develop a system. I am gonna try to see the results of these system virtually. My plan to see the results after at least 25 rallies which is approximately 500 selections. Then we'll see a result. Later I'll decide does it worth to try with real money or not. Or maybe I'll find an investor who knows.
to75ne

why post on this forum? its predominantly a trading forum for various sports, so why would you post your straight lay system on a trading forum?
Trader Pat

Renk wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:06 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:01 pm
Renk wrote:

Yes you are right, I agree with your claim. but honestly I am not tying to fool someone here, there is nothing wrong to try to develop a system by testing it virtually. Scientist do test virtually until they apply their medicines on animal and human. This is similar to that. I love horse racing, I try to develop a system. I am gonna try to see the results of these system virtually. My plan to see the results after at least 25 rallies which is approximately 500 selections. Then we'll see a result. Later I'll decide does it worth to try with real money or not. Or maybe I'll find an investor who knows.
I'll keep biting for now, I have 10 minutes to kill :)

You do realise that even IF (and that's a DD if) this system worked its completely unscalable. You seem to be talking about low grade racing for the most part so in most cases you'd be lucky to get £100 matched at these kind of prices. If you have some vision of this working and then getting to a point where you're able to lay thousands at high prices it's never going to happen. Any investor would quickly realise that and say "I'm out"
Renk

to75ne wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:15 pm
why post on this forum? its predominantly a trading forum for various sports, so why would you post your straight lay system on a trading forum?
I don't know where should I share; idea about posting here is there are a lot of people who know this thing and they can help me with their feedbacks. Is there a better place to share? just let me know.
to75ne

Renk wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:19 pm
to75ne wrote:
I don't know where should I share; idea about posting here is there are a lot of people who know this thing and they can help me with their feedbacks. Is there a better place to share? just let me know.
yes the betfair racing forum would be the best place for a straight lay system (or a straight back system for that matter), rather than a trading forum.
Renk

to75ne wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:21 pm
Renk wrote:
to75ne wrote:
yes the betfair racing forum would be the best place for a straight lay system (or a straight back system for that matter), rather than a trading forum.
okay thank you so much for your answer; I'll find this forum and will be there from now on.
to75ne

there yer go, https://community.betfair.com/

best of luck and all that.
Derek27

Renk wrote:
to75ne wrote:
Despite being a trading forum there's a lot of people on here that can help you. The problem is you've been advised that there's no chance of winning and you choose to ignore it. The bottom line, if you're laying at 23/1 you need 23 losers out of 24 just to break even. In other words, you need a 96% chance of winning just to break even and you think having a 90% chance gives you an edge!

Even if you manage to get 24 losers out of 25 you win £240 - £230 = £10, but commission on the 24 losers at 2% is £4.80, leaving you with a profit of £5.20 for all that hard work.

If you get 90% losers (22 winning lays) you would win £220 - (2 x £230) = £240 LOSS!

The best place to share your system is with the earthworms in your garden. Write it down on paper, dig a deep hole and bury it. :)
The Silk Run

to75ne wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:29 pm
there yer go, https://community.betfair.com/

best of luck and all that.
That's a GOOD signpost for Renk, pitch it on Labs as well ....
Good luck darling

Return to “Sports betting strategies”