TPD Feedback and Issues

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
Safeway

Safeway wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:24 pm
Hi All :)

I am sorry to bring this down to schoolboy level but I'm struggling tonight.

I have a new TPD subscription and have happily watched my first couple of races. It looked FAB. The problem is that I can't sort the columns to show the Speed, Position, Distance metrics.

I have tried to follow Dallas' instructions BUT when I click the 'star' icon on the one click screen, to bring in the format thingy my download box which is normally populated with lots of stuff is blank/empty even though my PC informs me that I have downloaded the file 100 times in my list of downloads.

I am running Bet Angel 1.61.

Please does anybody have any suggestions? I'm gonna have to stop now to play some relaxing music and hopefully the Indian takeout will help me recover.

Thanks all!

D.
Looking at my problem again this morning - in attempting to import Speed, Position & Distance.bgl.........I get this from Bet Angel:

'Unable to import as a Bet Angel Custom Column Profile........
......file name etc.........
Exception: Input string was not in a correct format.'

I would be very grateful to anybody who can point me in the right direction to solve my issue here.

All the best,

D
Dabbla

A .bgl file is imported to the one click screen by clicking the paper icon with a back arrow.

.bcc files are for the star icon.
Safeway

Thanks for replying mate but that doesn't work for me.

If I click the paper with arrow button all that happens is it crosses itself out. The message 'tag' tells me it switches between allowing the one click buttons to either place bet or set manual odds. I confess I've never used it at all before failing with this job :cry:

Stuck :cry:
Dabbla

this one
impoc.PNG
impoc.PNG (11.33 KiB) Viewed 725 times
Safeway

Thanks again :)

I can now see the columns but it all looks a mess and those which should hold TPD data are blank and creamy beige!

Am I right to now go to Race Meter in settings? Do I need to enter a name for the stored value? Do I just then 'save?'

Finally - does the one click screen when set to TPD always look blank and creamy beige when a race has not been selected? Does it only look right when race selected?

I know I can experiment myself but that might end up with me messing everything up completely :cry:

Very grateful.

D.
Dabbla

You will need a .bcc file for the custom columns and import that to via the star icon. That’s probably in Dallas post, That should sort out the mess and data.
impoc.PNG

You may also need to add a (Value based colour) file. to some columns.
Dallas my have included a (Value based colour) file in his post, if not you will have to create one.

To add a (Value based colour) file,
Star icon > button colour > spann
Safeway

I just want to say thanks Dabbla.

I think I've moved forward a little but I'm still not quite there. The one click screen is looking a bit better but I'll have to try and finish it tomorrow.

This is the hardest thing I've ever tried to do. Without your help I wouldn't even be where I am now.......so thanks mate :)
TPD-Zone

Our first meeting at Newbury today. We were hoping to test last week but unfortunately the meeting fell foul of the weather. Not expecting any issues with the feed to Bet Angel but please tread carefully. Thanks.
lotora

TPD-Zone wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:39 am
Our first meeting at Newbury today. We were hoping to test last week but unfortunately the meeting fell foul of the weather. Not expecting any issues with the feed to Bet Angel but please tread carefully. Thanks.
Hopefully, this will solve the issue with no data for "race leader's speed at this location" :)
jamesedwards

TPD-Zone wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:39 am
Newbury connecting but not working in Bet Angel.
Picture23.PNG
Euler

Spotted that, looking at it with the team.
jamesedwards

Euler wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:56 pm
Apparently Betmover is also not working so might not be a BA issue.
Euler

Rarely is ;)
TPD-Zone

Euler wrote:
Please be aware that the TPD Developers have spotted something and all should be fine for the next race.
jamesedwards

TPD-Zone wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:22 pm
Euler wrote:
Please be aware that the TPD Developers have spotted something and all should be fine for the next race.
Now working for me. I had to disconnect and reconnect for it to spring into life.

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”