guardian and excel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
herbie

Over the last few months I have been working with the excel function in Bet Angel, which has changed my whole approach towards trading. I'm now integrating guardian into this.
My question/help I need is:

Using excel and guardian I want to search through the football Match Odds markets and search for a particular game with a certain set of odds.

First of all I use quick picks (very good idea) in guardian to load all match odds to the guardian box.

I then open excel multiple sheets and connect it to guardian.

I now have to nominate each excelsheet to it's market in guardian, but have to do this one sheet at a time.. now here's my question

Is there a way of loading all of these sheet names in one go?

maybe by copying a list of
Bet Angel
Bet Angel(2)
Bet Angel(3)
etc
.... and pasting them into the excel column in guardian.

If this were possible then it would mean bet angel and excel could scan the entire days market looking for particular games at particular odds, which would be brilliant.

...or is there some other way of doing this?

Sorry for being so long winded
thanks
Herbie
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

There is no immediate way of doing this but it is something that has been suggested which we are looking at. As always things are never quite as straight forward as they seem at first!

Your other option currently is to populate Guardian with the market and let it switch automatically throughout the day one by one, rather than loading them all at once.
mpendle

I would find this functionality very useful aswell. I think I have registered my interest in another thread.
herbie

thanks for the response.

every day the ideas get more and more exciting using excel.... keep up the good work...

I know it's been asked many times before, but an excel ladder would be like christmas in numberland. :D
regards
Herbie
herbie

good videos on guardian.. well done .. thank you
regards
herbie
TheTub

herbie wrote:
I know it's been asked many times before, but an excel ladder would be like christmas in numberland. :D
regards
Herbie
Like this one posted a few months ago?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=291&start=10#p1613
herbie

thanks for the link the tub

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”