Display Winning Horse, Jockey & Trainer - Guardian Market List Layout

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

Blackpowder64 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:06 pm
How can you display the winning horses winning SP price
Yes, on the 'Store Winner' rule add another stored value and give it any name you want ie, 'SP'
With ''The price of a selection'
Price ''The Actual SP of a Selection'

Next on the '1st Place' rule add a stored value, and give it any name you want ie, 'SP_winner'
For 'The Market'
With 'Another Stored Value'
Other Value Name 'SP' (or whatever you named it in your first rule)

Then add another Custom Column on your Guardian to display the stored value named (whatever you called it)
Blackpowder64

Yes, on the 'Store Winner' rule add another stored value and give it any name you want ie, 'SP'
I dont understand Where do i put ''The price of a selection' and "Price ''The Actual SP of a Selection"
If i add a new stored value my screen show this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Blackpowder64 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:28 pm
I dont understand Where do i put ''The price of a selection' and "Price ''The Actual SP of a Selection"
If i add a new stored value my screen show this?
If you select 'Store a Value' rather than 'Store a Value as Text'
you'll get the options listed above
Blackpowder64

Thank you :)
ajanthony

Hello,
I have my lists set up with various information displayed but I cannot get the selection's stall draw. I get the winners stall draw. The selection is generated from my automation but does not record it's stall draw even though I have tried a number of ways to get it, I can't. Probably be something staring me in the face.
Help please.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:45 pm
Hello,
I have my lists set up with various information displayed but I cannot get the selection's stall draw. I get the winners stall draw. The selection is generated from my automation but does not record it's stall draw even though I have tried a number of ways to get it, I can't. Probably be something staring me in the face.
Help please.
Regards,
Anthony
It needs adding as a Stored Value on the '1st Place' rule

Then a Custom column creating to display the SV named 'stall_number' (or whatever you named it)
for the market
Stall.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
From my understanding that will give me the stall draw for 1st place which I am already getting. What I want is the stall draw for my selection when if it doesn't win. Obviously I know it from the field list but I want it automatically placed in a custom column.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:30 pm
Hi Dallas,
From my understanding that will give me the stall draw for 1st place which I am already getting. What I want is the stall draw for my selection when if it doesn't win. Obviously I know it from the field list but I want it automatically placed in a custom column.
Regards,
Anthony
Are you nominating a runner to bet on or can the rule trigger on a random selection each market?
Is it only ever one runner that is bet on each market?
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
My automation picks one runner per race, it is the favourite but with conditions. Currently, if it wins the barrier stall is recorded with a shared stored value (1st_place_stall_draw), no problem there. If the selection doesn't win I want it's barrier stall recorded as well. At the moment I have added a custom note column where I manually input the stall number, that is what I want recorded automatically. I want to collect some data on barrier stalls.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:24 am
Hi Dallas,
My automation picks one runner per race, it is the favourite but with conditions. Currently, if it wins the barrier stall is recorded with a shared stored value (1st_place_stall_draw), no problem there. If the selection doesn't win I want it's barrier stall recorded as well. At the moment I have added a custom note column where I manually input the stall number, that is what I want recorded automatically. I want to collect some data on barrier stalls.
Regards,
Anthony
Rather than putting the Stored Value for the stall on the same rule as the others add another 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule
applied to ANY selection - And store the value on the market (shared) still

And use a number of matched bets is greater than 0

This rule can trigger anytime after your after your bet/s have been matched so doesn't need to trigger once the market is closed etc
ajanthony

Thanks Dallas,
I have set up what you have suggested but I am not getting the results I want. That maybe me not setting up it up correctly or not conveying to you how I am set up.
My automation selects the favourite once a number of rules and conditions have been met.
The barrier selection is not part of my rules, it is set up in the custom columns.
So, are you suggesting I set it up as a separate rule in my automation or do I set this up in custom columns.
I have set up your suggestion as a rule in my automation but as said previously it is not working but that could be the way I have done it.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:31 am
Thanks Dallas,
I have set up what you have suggested but I am not getting the results I want. That maybe me not setting up it up correctly or not conveying to you how I am set up.
My automation selects the favourite once a number of rules and conditions have been met.
The barrier selection is not part of my rules, it is set up in the custom columns.
So, are you suggesting I set it up as a separate rule in my automation or do I set this up in custom columns.
I have set up your suggestion as a rule in my automation but as said previously it is not working but that could be the way I have done it.
Regards,
Anthony
Its needs to be set up within the rules to store the stall number for the selection as a stored value
That stored value is then passed to the custom column to be displayed
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
Sorry, but I am missing something. Here is what I have done.
Created a rule called "Selection Barrier".
Rule type - Set/Modify a Stored Value Only.
In Stored Values the Action is "Store A Value".
Store a Value named - Selection Barrier for the market. Shared box checked.
The next input "with" is where I have the problem, I cannot find reference to the stall number in that drop down box. Is it another value I have to put in there.
Sorry to keep bothering you but where am I going wrong. I am trying to sort it myself but not having success so far.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:47 pm
Hi Dallas,
Sorry, but I am missing something. Here is what I have done.
Created a rule called "Selection Barrier".
Rule type - Set/Modify a Stored Value Only.
In Stored Values the Action is "Store A Value".
Store a Value named - Selection Barrier for the market. Shared box checked.
The next input "with" is where I have the problem, I cannot find reference to the stall number in that drop down box. Is it another value I have to put in there.
Sorry to keep bothering you but where am I going wrong. I am trying to sort it myself but not having success so far.
Regards,
Anthony
Its in the screenshot I posted in my first reply - on the Store Value as text page
ajanthony

Thanks Dallas,
Got it. Silly me.
Much appreciated.
Regards,
Anthony

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”