Football Competition Names & Results - Guardian Market List Layout

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Rich1950

Hi Dallas,

Yes mate that way I can export them to my Daily Spreadsheet instead of looking them up manually.

My plan was to have them in the Match Odds row in the columns you did for the goals predictions i.e the coloured row if you get what I mean

regards

Rich1950
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:37 pm
Hi Dallas,

Yes mate that way I can export them to my Daily Spreadsheet instead of looking them up manually.

My plan was to have them in the Match Odds row in the columns you did for the goals predictions i.e the coloured row if you get what I mean

regards

Rich1950
It's easier to post some example files, this one will display the back and lay price of Under 2.5 goals, obviously once you have Guardian full of markets you can move the O/U ones to the bottom out of sight

Guardian.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rich1950

HI Dallas,

Many thanks for that I will report back so you can tell me where I went wrong :D :D :D

Have a great weekend.

regards

Rich1950
Rich1950

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:47 pm
Rich1950 wrote:
Hi Dallas,

regards

Rich1950
It's easier to post some example files, this one will display the back and lay price of Under 2.5 goals, obviously once you have Guardian full of markets you can move the O/U ones to the bottom out of sight

Guardian.png
Hi Dallas

Does look OK? for the match odds row.

regards

Rich1950
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:10 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:47 pm
Rich1950 wrote:
Hi Dallas,

regards

Rich1950

Guardian.png
Hi Dallas

Does look OK? for the match odds row.

regards

Rich1950
Yep, that looks fine, and if you only want to see match odds markets by the time you add more fixtures then sort them you'll have everything you need next to each fixture

You could then create a shortcut key to take you to the next market within that event (fixture)
So you could select a MO market then press your shortcut key and be taken to the CS market for that fixture (no matter where it is in your guardian list), then press again to go to the O/U market, then again to return back to you MO market
Rich1950

Hi Dallas,

Flippin Eck

You do like your pound of flesh don't you :D :D

Always more to do ;)

Thanks again for your help, and as you know by now, I'll be Back"

regards

Rich1950
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:06 pm
Hi Dallas,

Flippin Eck

You do like your pound of flesh don't you :D :D

Always more to do ;)

Thanks again for your help, and as you know by now, I'll be Back"

regards

Rich1950
Just keeping you on your toes ;)
Rich1950

:D :D :D
Rich1950

Hi Dallas,

Story so far I have added the rules for Football Competition names and Results to the Goal Predictions and incorporated the O_U Rule if that makes sense.

I then use the Goal prediction file.

I changed the O_U rule to nominate the 2nd row in betfair to show the price of the over markets.

The Home and Away columns show the odds for the Under and Overs for each Over and Under market.

So I end up with the following the price for the over 1.50 market by having the Goals prediction left on the Over/Under 1.50 Market in the first match, and then the price for the over 2.50 by having the Goals prediction left on the Over/Under 2.50 Market, in the second match.

Does that sound correct?

regards

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”