Last traded amount

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
sportinwest

Hi

I have been watching the vidoe where you show how to make an advanced chart in excel. There are 4 rows in the spraedsheet, one for back price, one for the lay price, one for the market size and one row for the nav.

My question is, wheter I can make the it show the LAST TRADED AMOUNT, or is the excel graph limited to the 4 predifined rows.

Here is the link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P7cURHwz7w
sportinwest

anyone ??
TheTub

Hi,

What have you tried so far?

Looking at it, I can see the data series name is taken from cells in column B. So set cell B47 to 'LTP' for example.

On the data sheet name row B7 'LTP' and set cell C7 to '='Bet Angel'!K9'. You'll need to repeat this all the way down for the other runners.

The actual data for the chart is read from rows 44 through 46. The text is just coloured white so you can't see it. You would need to use a similar formula on row 47 to retrieve the LTP data from the 'Data' worksheet. If fact, just copying the cells above would probably do it.

Then right click on the chart itself and add the new data series from C47:IU47 using cell B47 as the series name.

A good exercise in using Excel if you are not familiar as the formulas are already there.

TT
sportinwest

Hi the tup and thanx for your reply.

I am not sure if you misunderstood me ot not. but I am not interrested in the LTP. I am interested in the LAST tradet volume/amount.

If I do it like you told me, will I then be abel to get the last tradet volume in the spreadsheat ??
TheTub

Oh I see.

The last traded amount is not fed to the spreadsheet.

So the answer would be no.

But you could work out how much has been traded since the last loop by looking at the difference in runner volume cell K10 of the Bet Angel sheet and so on.
sportinwest

okay, but why is the last trader volume/amount not fed to the spreadsheet ?? The last traded amount is avilable via the API.

Is it in any way possible to get the last traded volume into a spraedsheet?? or is it totaly impossible ??

Maybe someone from the develop team could answer this ??
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”