disc drive incl ^^
My point is it's very old ^^
Don't think I used a disc in 10 years

Listen to James friend

It's 2024 so it is safe to say:
Best case = obsolete
Worst case = scam

You are basically placing a 1000 bet on a 1/1000 shot, if that

Somebody above said they bought it for 35 quid so maybe wait for a discount instead :) If you want to waste time trialling old systems
chess

I never will pay 800 or 1000
of course not. my question
was just if someone has
(actual) experience with
this system.

and secons question would
then be if I can purchase for
~ $35, too
Kai

cyclopse11 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:28 pm
I also purchased and studied this course over the last week. It was a £35 purchase on eBay.

There are five methods covered in the material not just horse racing. Have you tried one of the other methods;-

Last 10 minutes of football match, football favourite going 2-0 down or in play tennis game trading?
Doesn't sound like much of a system based on this, I think most traders would have a rough idea on what it was about

We have seen similar stuff packaged elsewhere with these types of common strategies, or written about in free articles and vids by now, this forum too

Tbh if someone is adamant about wanting to just follow a system for whatever reason instead of learning to trade/bet himself it would make far more sense to find a reasonably priced one from someone that is still active (like FTS Income stuff maybe? I don't know), but down that route I think you can't realistically expect much more than a bit of side income, providing you can make it work
conduirez

Kai wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:13 am
cyclopse11 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:28 pm
I also purchased and studied this course over the last week. It was a £35 purchase on eBay.

There are five methods covered in the material not just horse racing. Have you tried one of the other methods;-

Last 10 minutes of football match, football favourite going 2-0 down or in play tennis game trading?
Doesn't sound like much of a system based on this, I think most traders would have a rough idea on what it was about

We have seen similar stuff packaged elsewhere with these types of common strategies, or written about in free articles and vids by now, this forum too

Tbh if someone is adamant about wanting to just follow a system for whatever reason instead of learning to trade/bet himself it would make far more sense to find a reasonably priced one from someone that is still active (like FTS Income stuff maybe? I don't know), but down that route I think you can't realistically expect much more than a bit of side income, providing you can make it work
This one works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqypaqLEfM8
Kai

conduirez wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:31 am
This one works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqypaqLEfM8
Clever sketch there, from 1937 amazingly. Not seen that one 👍

Return to “Sports betting strategies”