Display the Current 1st, 2nd and 3rd Fav in Unique Colours on the Course Map - TPD Map Settings

casbian

Hi Dallas

Yes it works great thank you.
Much appreciated :

Casbian
Dallas

casbian wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:43 am
Hi Dallas

Yes it works great thank you.
Much appreciated :

Casbian

Thanks for letting me know
casbian

Hello Dallas.

I know you do alot of great work but i wanted to let you know that one of your TPD courses do not show up on the guardian list. (Turfway Park).

Just wanted to let you know as it completly confused me olast night.

Casbian
jamesedwards

casbian wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:25 pm
Hello Dallas.

I know you do alot of great work but i wanted to let you know that one of your TPD courses do not show up on the guardian list. (Turfway Park).

Casbian
What Guardian list are you referring to?
Dallas

casbian wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:25 pm
Hello Dallas.

Casbian
Turfway only recently became supported by TPD a few weeks ago, and the file in the OP of this thread does not use Course names so will be unaffected by any changes to supported courses

However there might be some other examples I've made in the past which do use course names, player names, teams etc, I can only configure these correct at time of uploading, if there are any changes after that users will need to edit/update the file/rules themselves.

If anyone can't find where to do this they can always post a message on the end of the respective thread and I (or someone) will advise how/where to make the changes

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”