Chat GPT & Generative AI tools

A place to discuss anything.
Trader724

Intentional implementation of errors or quirks in AI-generated speech can serve various purposes such as making the AI sound more human-like or adding personality to the voice. These imperfections can be part of the design to make the AI seem more relatable or to mimic natural speech patterns.
Fugazi

I think at the moment trading has got easier with the help of AI. Eventually though it will even out as everyone starts using it so you need more advanced strategies with it.
Hepburn

Trader724 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:53 am
Intentional implementation of errors or quirks in AI-generated speech can serve various purposes such as making the AI sound more human-like or adding personality to the voice. These imperfections can be part of the design to make the AI seem more relatable or to mimic natural speech patterns.
I read this in a Morgan Freeman ai voice.
Trader724

I remember watching Through the Wormhole ages ago. It was such a captivating series, exploring all those mind-bending questions. Definitely left a lasting impression.
Kai

Hepburn wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:45 pm
Trader724 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:53 am
I read this in a Morgan Freeman ai voice.
:lol:

Euler

There was a picture this morning of somebody holding a paper at Cheltenham so I asked ChatGPT to read it, even though I couldn't.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
foxwood

Euler wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:04 am
There was a picture this morning of somebody holding a paper at Cheltenham so I asked ChatGPT to read it, even though I couldn't.
That is impressive - AI image analysis, OCR, interpretation and analysing a graph.

Going to need something more refined than the Turing test to identify the beasts. Must admit I almost feel like saying "thank you" when it explains something - and then I think "whoa". One time I did comment that an explanation was good and it started thanking me for my welcome feedback like it really cared :lol:
sniffer66

foxwood wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:16 am
Euler wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:04 am
That is impressive - AI image analysis, OCR, interpretation and analysing a graph.

Going to need something more refined than the Turing test to identify the beasts. Must admit I almost feel like saying "thank you" when it explains something - and then I think "whoa". One time I did comment that an explanation was good and it started thanking me for my welcome feedback like it really cared :lol:
It feels so human I keep putting "please" in all my requests lol
Euler

I've slowly learnt to be less personal with it.

Do this you minion, beg for mercy etc.
Euler

I'm actually on the alpha for various different models and things. So much is changing each week at the moment.
alex1995

can we use AI for trading automation ?
Euler

No need to decide if you can eat an apple or a plate anylonger: -

https://youtu.be/xjyTFiuRksQ?si=HvCXh3X7B8XrHmoE
Euler

alex1995 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:54 am
Anybody pushing a system or product to you at the moment that includes the words AI, is jumping on a bandwagon to make their product sound more appealing.
foxwood

Considering some answers it gave me today I wondered what Chat's IQ might be - it seemed "intelligent".

Someone had already done that and discovered it was up there close to Einstein with 155 versus his 160 on standard tests that could be applied (last year so version 3.5 era probably).

Going to have to redefine the boundaries of intelligence versus knowledge / logic in the future.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... iscovered/
eightbo

alex1995 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:54 am
Perhaps it'd be more useful to feed it historic data and determine win probability given a hypothetical scenario

Return to “General discussion”