How to upgrade all my devices to the newest version 1.60.0 .. and tons of other question over the time

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Anbell

Mastermind wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:23 pm
Problem should not be the time, because I have coded the Keep-Bet with "In Position 1 (sorted in order of favouritism)" .. but if between placing the two bet (back and lay ) and the keep-order the favourite changes, then the problem is not the time .. its that the order "keep the bet" .. goes into the wrong row. It goes in the then NEW Row 1 with the new first favourite .. instead of the row with the old first favourite from some seconds before, which has then of course switched to its new role "second favourite".
I let it run tomorrow and we will see how often this occurs .. but the problem itself is of course still existing.
There is a rule called "Fix the market order" which means that the nominated favourite wont change after that rule is set
Dallas

Mastermind wrote:
Problem should not be the time, because I have coded the Keep-Bet with "In Position 1 (sorted in order of favouritism)" .. but if between placing the two bet (back and lay ) and the keep-order the favourite changes, then the problem is not the time .. its that the order "keep the bet" .. goes into the wrong row. It goes in the then NEW Row 1 with the new first favourite .. instead of the row with the old first favourite from some seconds before, which has then of course switched to its new role "second favourite".
I let it run tomorrow and we will see how often this occurs .. but the problem itself is of course still existing.
As I keep saying that rule does NOT get applied to a specfic selection so it does not matter if the order of favouritism changes -

Betfair-55.PNG

The Applied to option is ONLY applicable to any conditions you are using with that rule (which there shouldn't be any for what you are doing)
Therefore you could randomly pick any selection you want for it and it won't make any difference it will still trigger and keep unmatched bets on ALL selections
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mastermind

Anbell wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:57 am
Mastermind wrote:
There is a rule called "Fix the market order" which means that the nominated favourite wont change after that rule is set
Thanks Anbell, I have found and implemented it. Lets see if that was the problem or if its something else. I will let it run during todays UK/IRL session, we will find out.
Last edited by Mastermind on Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mastermind

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:40 am
Mastermind wrote:
As I keep saying that rule does NOT get applied to a specfic selection so it does not matter if the order of favouritism changes -

Betfair-55.PNG

The Applied to option is ONLY applicable to any conditions you are using with that rule (which there shouldn't be any for what you are doing)
Therefore you could randomly pick any selection you want for it and it won't make any difference it will still trigger and keep unmatched bets on ALL selections
Thanks for your kind reply, Dallas. And of course for your help. I really appreciate it. I have implemented this morning the "Fix the order of the market selections" Rule .. and will let the Bot run today during the whole UK/IRL session. Maybe the problem is something completely different, we will find out and have to search in the Logs of the affected races, if there are some today again. Yesterday it happened 3 times in 43 races but I had not screenshoted the logs, cause I thought I had clearly identified the mistake. Today I will. We will see what happens. Thanks for now.
Dallas

Mastermind wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:04 am
Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:40 am
Mastermind wrote:

Betfair-55.PNG

Thanks for your kind reply, Dallas. And of course for your help. I really appreciate it. I have implemented this morning the "Fix the order of the market selections" Rule .. and will let the Bot run today during the whole UK/IRL session. Maybe the problem is something completely different, we will find out and have to search in the Logs of the affected races, if there are some today again. Yesterday it happened 3 times in 43 races but I had not screenshoted the logs, cause I thought I had clearly identified the mistake. Today I will. We will see what happens. Thanks for now.
Unless you are actually using a condition/s on the 'Keep ALL unmatched' bets rule fixing the order will make no difference to that type of rule
It's is for use only with rule that you apply to a specfic selection ie, when placing a lay bet on the same selection as you've backed earlier
Mastermind

I understand, thanks. I had to stop testing today short after a complete failed start. I write after I am back live with it again and have data about the problem.
Mastermind

Good morning, everyone .. here is my next question .. in one of Peters Videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA0BqFa9NtM
I´ve found the idea of implementing a customs column @OFF (last traded price before the market goes In-Play) into my One-Click-Screens .. but the editing of the customs column changed a little bit since Peter has done this video ... tbh .. I don´t get it done. I also don´t find it in the User Guide ..
Who can help? Many thanks in advance. !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Mastermind wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:18 am
Good morning, everyone .. here is my next question .. in one of Peters Videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA0BqFa9NtM
I´ve found the idea of implementing a customs column @OFF (last traded price before the market goes In-Play) into my One-Click-Screens .. but the editing of the customs column changed a little bit since Peter has done this video ... tbh .. I don´t get it done. I also don´t find it in the User Guide ..
I'm not sure exactly which video you are referring to but the section of the user guide that covers custom columns starts here
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/custom_columns.html

There's also dozens of ready-made one-click settings files that use custom columns in the customization area of the forum
Several of these include historic prices stored at timed intervals, rolling times etc
viewforum.php?f=69
Mastermind

Mastermind wrote:
Hi everyone. Today I´ve found some time to look after this problem with the "@OFF" column, which .. if installed correct .. should show me on the One-Click-Screen the last traded price before the market goes In-Play. I managed now to install this Column, but it doesn´t show me data. What did I made wrong?
This is hows it look in Peter´s Video .... and on my Screen ... als always .. many thanks in advance!
Last edited by Mastermind on Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

Mastermind wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:24 pm
Mastermind wrote:
Hi everyone. Today I´ve found some time to look after this problem with the "@OFF" column, which .. if installed correct .. should show me in the One-Click-Screen the last tradet price before a market goes In-Play. I managed to install this Column, but it doesn´t show me data. What did I made wrong?

This is hows it look in Peter´s Video .... and on my Screen ... als always .. many thanks in advance!
Have you created and applied the rules file that pushes that Stored Value to your OC screen?
jimibt

Mastermind wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
Hi everyone. Today I´ve found some time to look after this problem with the "@OFF" column, which .. if installed correct .. should show me in the One-Click-Screen the last tradet price before a market goes In-Play. I managed to install this Column, but it doesn´t show me data. What did I made wrong?

are you creating a Stored Value for the value "Pre off odds" ?? I haven't followed the rest of this post, but on 1st sight, this appears to be the missing element for the values in this column. If this is the case, just create a Stored Value of this name against the selection and trigger it during the pre-race period.
Mastermind

Dallas wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:29 pm
Mastermind wrote:
Mastermind wrote:

Have you created and applied the rules file that pushes that Stored Value to your OC screen?
No, I have not. Haha .. Where can I find it and what to do? You know .. I am very at the beginning on my decades long Bet Angel Life .. so what do I need to do to get this running?
The input csreen also changed over the years since Peters Video .. so yeah .. it seems that I need a little bit help once again.
haha .. thanks in advance.
Dallas

Mastermind wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:37 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:29 pm
Mastermind wrote:

No, I have not. Haha .. Where can I find it and what to do? You know .. I am very at the beginning on my decades long Bet Angel Life .. so what do I need to do to get this running?
The input csreen also changed over the years since Peters Video .. so yeah .. it seems that I need a little bit help once again.
haha .. thanks in advance.
It'll probably be in the video, if not in the information area of the video there'll be a link to the file here on the forum if its available
Mastermind

No, I think there it´s not mentioned .. but I will already read the complete Custom Columns area at the weekend .. it must be to find anywhere there .. thanks for now.
Dallas

Mastermind wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:41 pm
No, I think there it´s not mentioned .. but I will already read the complete Custom Columns area at the weekend .. it must be to find anywhere there .. thanks for now.
11:24 in to the video

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”