Space Saver Option on One Click Screen/Ladder etc

Help improve Bet Angel.
gstar1975

I only have a 17" laptop screen and would love the option to have a compacted one click screen. See attached photo.
That way I could squeeze in more ladder depth.

Compact View Option Betangel.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

gstar1975 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:48 am
I only have a 17" laptop screen and would love the option to have a compacted one click screen. See attached photo.

You can buy another screen for next-to-nothing
gstar1975

Anbell wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:20 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:48 am

You can buy another screen for next-to-nothing
I have no space for it. Very tiny room. Not even my room my sons bedroom. And money is tight. I even built my desk out of wood I found in the shed. Only trading in practice mode and building a bank.

I also took an old laptop 15" screen and bought a monitor controller card but my laptop is 17" so it doesnt work as I would like and 17" portable monitors are at least £300 a pop.

The cheapest option is to ask Betangel if they could optimise the space on the screen.

And another thing dont like looking around at multiple screens I like to focus on one screen.
Derek27

I initially misread the title of this thread as screen saver. :)

Off-topic, but reminded me of the channel screensaver that came with Windows 98. I set it up to cycle through Betfair markets so I could sit on the sofa, have a coffee and cigarette while still keeping an eye on the markets.
Archery1969

I thought it was Spec Savers Option at first glance.

Return to “Suggestions”