Traded Volume in horse racing

The sport of kings.
stever78

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any resources that has / shows the VOLUME traded on horse racing outside of betfair - i know our angel can get the betfair volumes.

So i know smarkets has some graphs about volume , which are ok, no absolute vol data. would be nice to try to see absolute volume from smarkets.

and matchbook / betdaq has software avialable.

but what of all the other bookies and maybe asain bookies and platforms. ( white sheet platforms i think they are called ) mollybet, etc. ( anyone use them ? do they have volumes that are not just betfair clones ???? )

Does anyone know of any websites that collects and shows volume traded and not just odds?

I think the conculsion is no, but if anyone has any info or resources they use or are aware of, very much appreciated. cheers, steve.
ShaunWhite

stever78 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:30 pm

Just wondering if anyone knows of any resources that has / shows the VOLUME traded on horse racing outside of betfair

but what of all the other bookies and maybe asain bookies and platforms.
That's going to be highly sensitive data nobody will want to divulge, potentially affecting share prices and revealing how companies are structured. Exchanges only expose it because it's in their APIs and necessary to make decisions.
stever78

Cheers Shaun,
thanks - i thought as much. but you never know, there just "might" be some websites resources out there.

for example, betmonitor.pro, does have some volumes of trading. but again i think its only exchanges and no horse racing vol ( only odds )

wasted 50 quid signing up just to find they didnt have what they said they did.
ShaunWhite

stever78 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:27 pm

thanks - i thought as much.
Try phoning William Hill and asking them how much money they took yesterday. I think the answer will end with "-off" ;)
stever78

Maybe some of the not so well known bookmakers.

like the asain bookmakers - for example ?

maybe someone will know if they have anything with volumes

Return to “Trading Horse racing”