TPD as of July 2023 set up question.

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
BeanoB

Hello,

I am trying to set up TPD within Bet Angel and have encountered a diverse range of posts some dated a while ago answering different aspects of this.

Could someone help me with as of July 2023 outlining the procedure to get the data into Bet Angel and the files needed to display the data in columns.

My understanding is;
1. Obtain licence key
2. Download latest 1.60 version of Bet Angel
3. This version has the TPD settings already built in. I therefore assume older posts about creating stored values for each TPD data field is now redundant.

My problem now is how to display the data in Bet Angel on my ladder and one-click interfaces
Could someone just list the files I need to download as of July 2023 to make the display possible and outline the process involved.

There are no live videos which seem to outline this full set of processes as of the new version of Bet Angel but instead old videos relating to stored values.

I think it would be useful to have one post as of now (July 2023) which lists all the flies for new users rather than a diverse spread of information across different dates and versions of the software which new users (speaking for myself only) find very confusing. I’m sure it’s only a handful of links to certain files. If someone has made a video with the new version of Bet Angel set up with TPD I would be most grateful for the link.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dallas

BeanoB

Thank you very much for your kind response.

This is exceedingly helpful as I now have a flow of links in one place that have quickly helped me grasp what the processes are.

I am finally understanding that there are a multitude of files which do various things and shape which particular aspects of the TPD data one might wish to use for certain types of race watching / trading.

I hope you have a good weekend, thank you again for taking time out of your day to help.
Best wishes.
jamesedwards

They are simply additional attributes that you display directly on one-click or use like stored values in Guardian.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BeanoB

Thank you James, that’s very helpful. I have made some progress and got the data and columns now working. Good luck if you are trading today. Kind Regards.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”