Predicted Goals and Over & Under Predictions - Guardian Market List Layout

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

This Guardian Market List Layout when imported and used will display the predicted number of goals expected in a match and using colour formatting display the Over/under goal predictions.

Once you've imported the files below and added some markets to Guardian this is how it will look

Guardian B.jpg

Of course you can the sort the columns (and save it that way) so that it looks like the image below, I done that first by clicking the 'Market Type' column header. Then a secondary sort by holding my shift and clicking the 'Exp Goals' column header twice to put them into descending order

Guardian 1B.jpg

Remember this is just an example template and once imported you can fully customize and make any adjustments you require.

Please note you will need to be using at least V1.61 to use this file, if you are using a older version you can download V1.61 from here
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=27763

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the 'Over and Under Goals Prediction.gml' file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon'
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Over & Under Goal Predictions.gml

To display the custom columns you will also need to download and import the following custom columns file named 'Over and Under Goals Prediction.gcc' into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian.
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Over & Under Goal Predictions.gcc

Rules File
To display the expected goals you will also need to download and import the 'Goals Prediction'.baf rules file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your football markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Goals Prediction.baf
For the rules file to make it's Goal predictions you MUST have both the Match Odds and Correct Score markets for each fixture loaded into Guardian

Colour Settings
For the Over/Under columns to display the required colours you'll need to download and import the six 'Value Based Colour Setting' files below and import them into your Value Based Colour Settings Editor, then select them as your 'Background' and 'Text' Settings for each of the O/U custom columns
CC.jpg
VBCS Import.JPG
Goal Prediction 0.5.bavbc
Goal Prediction 1.5.bavbc
Goal Prediction 2.5.bavbc
Goal Prediction 3.5.bavbc
Goal Prediction 4.5.bavbc
Goal Prediction 5.5.bavbc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brovashift

Hi Dallas,

I've made a whoopsy.... Its all up and running but I've mistakenly imported the .bavbc files to the automation tab, and now cannot select edit in order to delete them from guardian. Am I able to delete them from an automation folder somewhere in the installation? If so, where can I find it please? I can't see it anywhere in program files/betangel....

TIA
Ran Doner

Try this path replacing "ME" with your username. Also AppData may be hidden.

C:\Users\ME\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional\Automation
Dallas

Another way to access it is to go on to the 'Advanced Settings' tab in Guardian
Click ' Explore Reports Folder'
Then when the window opens click on 'Bet Angel Professional' in the address bar
Then the automation folder
and you'll see them in there
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:54 pm
Thanks Dallas... Legend as always ;)
Dallas

Brovashift wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:11 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:54 pm
Thanks Dallas... Legend as always ;)
Your welcome
SimRick

Hi Dallas.

When I try to import the downloaded the Goals Prediction.baf file into the Automation section of Guardian, it states it is unable to import the Automation Rules File as it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible".

The Desktop screen states my current version is 1.60.0 and is up-to-date.

Are you able to help please?

Regards,

Simon
Euler

You need version 1.61 or higher to use the predicted goals: -

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=27763
Dallas

It is also stated in the OP ;)

Screenshot 2023-08-30 153500.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StellaBot

Really good
but got it to work after going through chronologically
but with luck and the expected goals all under the columns 0.5 ,1.5 etc
6 attempts today and no luck
which leads me onto going to submit a post
Its mostly easy to follow shared automation most of time
but some are difficult

I will put new post up titled

Meet and share
Dallas

StellaBot wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:58 pm
Really good
but got it to work after going through chronologically
but with luck and the expected goals all under the columns 0.5 ,1.5 etc
6 attempts today and no luck
which leads me onto going to submit a post
Its mostly easy to follow shared automation most of time
but some are difficult

I will put new post up titled

Meet and share
Its no different from any other examples in that once you import and set the Guardian layout and custom columns files as those you want to use
All that's needed then is to apply the .baf rules files to the markets each day (remembering to add the CS markets even if you are not wanting to trade them as they are required in Guardian for the predictions to be made)
StellaBot

Got it :D

Used your post today

Thanks Dallas
ngaioman

Gave it a try but soooooooo complex I gave up up in the end. If Bet Angel was more intuitive to use I would try to create it myself.... but talk about mindnumbingly complex.... oh my goodness, but looks good though, but you have to be super geek to get these working )))
Dallas

ngaioman wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:26 am
Gave it a try but soooooooo complex I gave up up in the end. If Bet Angel was more intuitive to use I would try to create it myself.... but talk about mindnumbingly complex.... oh my goodness, but looks good though, but you have to be super geek to get these working )))
The files are already made above, all you need to do is download them and then import into Bet Angel, clicking where shown in the images

Obviously you can edit them if required but otherwise they are ready to use straight away
Stuartxxx

Hi,
I am trying to download the necessary files to get this working - all seems well until I try to import the Custom Column Profiles to colour the O/U .5, O/U 1.5 etc - i get the error message attached. Any idea what I am doing wrong please?

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”