Predicted Goals and Over & Under Predictions - Guardian Market List Layout

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Archangel

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:50 pm

I can't go into specific details, but it's derived from the pricing of the correct score market before the start of the match.
ok, thanks
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:58 am
To display the expected goals you will also need to download and import the 'Goals Prediction'.baf rules file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your tennis markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Tennis markets? ;)
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:59 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:58 am
To display the expected goals you will also need to download and import the 'Goals Prediction'.baf rules file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your tennis markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Tennis markets? ;)
I put these little tests in every now and again to make sure people are paying attention :)
moulder123

HELLO CAN U HELP PLEASE

i downloaded the files for predicted goals but when i put them on bet angel it says there are in the wrong
FORMAT does anybody know how to get the write format i have version v1.61.1 i think this is the new version

can u help please i am after predicted goals in gradian that tells u decimals odds in goals down list
Dallas

moulder123 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 pm
HELLO CAN U HELP PLEASE

i downloaded the files for predicted goals but when i put them on bet angel it says there are in the wrong
FORMAT does anybody know how to get the write format i have version v1.61.1 i think this is the new version

can u help please i am after predicted goals in gradian that tells u decimals odds in goals down list
Have you imported the correct file into the correct part of your Bet Angel?

Maybe post a screenshot so I can see exactly which file you are trying to import and where
moulder123

hello can u help please i have version v161.1 but i tried to download the predicted goals in but it say

wrong FORMAT do u know were i can get the write files please id seems somebody has put old vision files on

hope u can help best wishes alan
Dallas

moulder123 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:44 pm
hello can u help please i have version v161.1 but i tried to download the predicted goals in but it say

wrong FORMAT do u know were i can get the write files please id seems somebody has put old vision files on

hope u can help best wishes alan
They are only 6mths old and only require you have the latest version (V1.61 or V1.61.1) to use them, EVERY type of Bet Angel file is forwards compatible anyway (that means it will continue to work in every future version of Bet Angel released after the version they were created with) so even files 10 years old still work exactly the same as they day they were created and posted

Did you even read my last reply to you above?
moulder123

THANKU THE FILES ARE football correct score all
goals predicted jpg
guardian market import jpj
over and under predicted gml
custom column editor
guardian and impct jpj
over and under goal predictions gcc
moulder123

i have them in bet angell but will not load
Dallas

moulder123 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:14 pm
THANKU THE FILES ARE football correct score all
goals predicted jpg
guardian market import jpj
over and under predicted gml
custom column editor
guardian and impct jpj
over and under goal predictions gcc
I know what files there are (I named and uploaded them)

I need you to post a screenshot so I can see exactly which file you are trying to import and where - Start with the first one
Over and Under Goals Prediction.gml
ColmT

Can anyone advise does this work in-play? and if so how can you set it up on guardian

I have filtered columns to in-play but expected goals does not show

thanks in advance
moulder123

thanku for emial

all i want to do is goal = top row

list i have the goals in top row and done autonomation predicted goals like peter said but when
i do it nothing works hope u no what i mean
moulder123

goal top list
Dallas

ColmT wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:48 pm
Can anyone advise does this work in-play? and if so how can you set it up on guardian

I have filtered columns to in-play but expected goals does not show

thanks in advance
It was created as a pre match prediction, so the best time to trigger the rule is in the last hour before KO as the market will usually be fully formed by this time and have all the information needed
Dallas

moulder123 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:23 am
thanku for emial

all i want to do is goal = top row

list i have the goals in top row and done autonomation predicted goals like peter said but when
i do it nothing works hope u no what i mean
I know what you want to do but can't help unless you can send a screenshot of the file you are trying to import a file with the error message showing so I can see exactly what you are doing wrong

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”