English Premier League and Championship Match Odds & Correct Score - Market Filter

Find the markets you are looking for quickly and easily.
Dallas

When used this will filter, markets to display only the;

Soccer Match Odds and Correct Score markets starting today in the English Premier League and Championship, Markets will also be displayed in order KO time

To do this it uses the following market filters;

Start time; Today
Events; Soccer
Text Filter; English Premier AND NOT U21 OR English Championship AND NOT U21
Country; UK
Market Types; Match Odds, Correct Score

This is a handy filter if you are using an automation rule file to display the Predicted number of goals for a match pre-KO which requires the Correct Score market to make it's predictions

When you use this filter the markets it finds will appear like this in your market selection window.

Goal Prediction English Premier League and Championship.jpg
**Please note you will need to be using at least V1.61 to use this file, if you are using a older version you can download V1.61 from here
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

Remember this is just an example template and once imported you can fully customize and make any adjustments you require.

To use the Market Filter simply click on the 'Goal Prediction English Premier League and Championship.bff attachment link below and that will download it to your computer if you're unsure how to then import a filter see this post
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23096
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrNifty

Thanks for posting Dallas.

Is there any information on how the text box reads commands?
I added a couple of other leagues to your template and it would seem that the text box excludes any other leagues being displayed.
Dallas

MrNifty wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:55 pm
Thanks for posting Dallas.

Is there any information on how the text box reads commands?
I added a couple of other leagues to your template and it would seem that the text box excludes any other leagues being displayed.
It uses basic Boolean Operators
AND, OR, NOT and AND NOT

What leagues are you looking for or wanting to exclude?
MrNifty

Ah thanks.
Ive added Germany but I would like to exclude everything below Bundesliga 2.
Dallas

MrNifty wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:08 pm
Ah thanks.
Ive added Germany but I would like to exclude everything below Bundesliga 2.
Using the following text at the end of the existing text should do it
Or Bundesliga
MrNifty

Got it.
I wanted to include Bundesliga 2 but have made the adjustment.

Thank you for your help. :D
Dallas

MrNifty wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:43 pm
Got it.

Your welcome
MrNifty

Dallas wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:42 pm
MrNifty wrote:
Got it.

Your welcome
I think this would work better if it was possible to have tick boxes, in the same manner as the markets, to select which leagues from which countries you want to select.
Having to type which leagues you want and dont want is a faff and the naming conventions dont seem to match Betfairs.
Maybe its not possible but it would make setting up filters much easier.
Dallas

MrNifty wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:19 am
Dallas wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:42 pm
MrNifty wrote:
Got it.

Your welcome
I think this would work better if it was possible to have tick boxes, in the same manner as the markets, to select which leagues from which countries you want to select.
Having to type which leagues you want and dont want is a faff and the naming conventions dont seem to match Betfairs.
Maybe its not possible but it would make setting up filters much easier.
The list of options would likely be huge and take longer to find what you want to tick than actually type out

The names need to match exactly as they appear on Betfair, so another problem with using tick boxes is if Betfair change the name of something it would require an update to the software and for the user to redownload and install for it to be effective (like when they changed the name of the Premier League to English Premier League)
Where as at the moment anyone searching for that just needed to update there own text
Brovashift

Hi all,

Does this .baf get the predicted goals for guardian? And if not, is there one to download?

TIA
Dallas

Brovashift wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:26 pm
Hi all,

Does this .baf get the predicted goals for guardian? And if not, is there one to download?

TIA
This is a market filter file ( .bff ) for finding and adding the Match Odds and CS markets to Guardian (the goal prediction needs the CS market in Guardian to make its prediction)

The goal prediction is created by a rules file using a stored value, that stored value can then be displayed throughout Bet Angel or used as a condition etc in another automation rule

There is a Guardian example here which contains a .baf rules file to get the predicted goals and guardian layout files to display it in Guardian
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=27793

So you could download and import those files, then use the market filter from the file at the top of this thread to find and add the relevant markets to Guardian each day
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:34 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:26 pm
Hi all,

TIA
This is a market filter file ( .bff ) for finding and adding the Match Odds and CS markets to Guardian (the goal prediction needs the CS market in Guardian to make its prediction)

The goal prediction is created by a rules file using a stored value, that stored value can then be displayed throughout Bet Angel or used as a condition etc in another automation rule

There is a Guardian example here which contains a .baf rules file to get the predicted goals and guardian layout files to display it in Guardian

So you could download and import those files, then use the market filter from the file at the top of this thread to find and add the relevant markets to Guardian each day
Cheers Dallas 8-)
chaz

I saw the video on predicted goals and thought wow that looks good.
But I found it a bit of a song and dance downloading files.
I have downloaded the filter but that needs a list file ?

It would make life easier if there was one post on predicted goals with all the needed files rather than links to other pages.
Dallas

chaz wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:24 am
I saw the video on predicted goals and thought wow that looks good.
But I found it a bit of a song and dance downloading files.
I have downloaded the filter but that needs a list file ?

It would make life easier if there was one post on predicted goals with all the needed files rather than links to other pages.
There is, its in the Guardian customization area linked above, that's has the files to stored the predicted goals, and display them in a custom column like in Peter Twitter (or 'X') screenshot

The filters are separate because everyone will want different countries and leagues etc, then some will want just the CS markets for the predictions for those leagues/countries, but some also the markets they intend to trade included in the filter etc etc
Pavarotti

Thanks Dallas. Legend as usual.

Return to “Market selection filters”