Dallas

imperatore wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:54 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:00 pm
imperatore wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:55 am
Hi,

It can't be imported because it's not compatible anymore.

Are you importing it into your Guardian as shown in the screenshot next to the download link?

It's only 6mths old so only require you have the latest version (V1.61 or V1.61.1) to use it
EVERY type of Bet Angel file is always forwards compatible (that means it will continue to work in every future version of Bet Angel released after the version they were created with) so even files 10 years old are always compatible with the latest version and still work exactly the same as they day they were created and posted.
Idk maybe I am missing something. I downloaded the file. Went on Guardian - Automation - Import a rules file - Picked this file and after that error .
What was the error?
Can you post a screenshot?

Also are you using the latest version of Bet Angel (shown in the bottom right corner of the blue login window), it should be V1.61 or V1.61.`
Anything below that and you are still using an old version and need to update it
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
imperatore

Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:44 pm
imperatore wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:54 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:00 pm

Are you importing it into your Guardian as shown in the screenshot next to the download link?

It's only 6mths old so only require you have the latest version (V1.61 or V1.61.1) to use it
EVERY type of Bet Angel file is always forwards compatible (that means it will continue to work in every future version of Bet Angel released after the version they were created with) so even files 10 years old are always compatible with the latest version and still work exactly the same as they day they were created and posted.
Idk maybe I am missing something. I downloaded the file. Went on Guardian - Automation - Import a rules file - Picked this file and after that error .
What was the error?
Can you post a screenshot?

Also are you using the latest version of Bet Angel (shown in the bottom right corner of the blue login window), it should be V1.61 or V1.61.`
Anything below that and you are still using an old version and need to update it
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Updated now and I managed to import file without a bug. I thought it updated automatically.

I rarely bet acca but it's good to have it. Gonna try it now.

Thanks for help

Hi all,

Im trying to modify this Bot to dutch back more than one selection in any race/event. I can not workout how to do so.

1. I have changed Back Nominated Runner rule to Back all selections and Selection ( conditions only ) to ANY Selection.

This is where I get stuck, in Parameters Using rule "By liability using Stored Value Stake" when I try to save it, I get a pop up asking to "Enter a price for the bet"
Maybe this can not be done?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Michael
jtrader

1856 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 pm
Hi all,

Im trying to modify this Bot to dutch back more than one selection in any race/event. I can not workout how to do so.

1. I have changed Back Nominated Runner rule to Back all selections and Selection ( conditions only ) to ANY Selection.

This is where I get stuck, in Parameters Using rule "By liability using Stored Value Stake" when I try to save it, I get a pop up asking to "Enter a price for the bet"
Maybe this can not be done?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Michael
I think you should use "Place Back Bet" - instead of "Back All Selections" (and that last rule not dependant to which selection you could apply - 1st row,ANY,EVERY and etc. and it should back all selections as its name is) - and you should apply it to Nominated if you wish or to ANY with conditions.

And about dutching...

You could use By book% staking as Dalas done - viewtopic.php?p=249617#p249617

or take a look at Dabbla's bafs - viewtopic.php?p=213002#p213002 , viewtopic.php?p=349072#p349072

Thanks jtrader,
appreciate your help, the bot from Dabbla's looks impressive. Im going to try your ideas now, thanks again.
Michael

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”