Bet Angel Lay Bet Accumulator - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This bot can be used on any types of markets, including a mixture of different sports

The purpose of the bot is to lay to a liability your nominated selections starting with 10% of your bank, it will then compound any profits and add them to your next bet on whatever market the bot is applied to - basically enabling you to place an automated accumulator bet on your chosen markets

For example, if your Betfair balance was £230, the first market the bot triggers on will place a bet for £23 liability, if you were to win that bet the next bet it places would be for a liability of £23 + whatever you just won and so on - if a bet losses (ie the selection wins) the the bot will no longer place any further bets.

You can use this on markets from multiple sports at the same time, so your first bet might be a horse running in the 14:30 at Kempton, the second bet on Under 2.5 in a football fixture, the third bet on another horse race and so on.... Its entirely up to you.

The only thing you must take into account though is the previous market must have finished and the bet settled by Betfair for the stake to be calculated ready for the next bet the next can be placed, so you need to ensure you leave sufficient time between each market you are betting on.

If at anytime you want to take your profits and run you can do this just by removing the automation file from any remaining markets or deselecting your remaining selections

Using the Bot
Once you've added your markets to Guardian and applied the bot to those you want to place your accumulator on all you then need to do is choose the selections it is to trigger on in your Guardian Nominated 1 column as shown in the image below

Lay Accumulator.png

How it Works
Once you have it imported into your Guardian you can edit those (or any other parts of the file) anyway you want or remove them and add your own rules to use the recent form very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for a more detailed explanation on how each rule works and how it may be connected/linked to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use the file just click on the 'Accumulator (Lay Bet).baf' link below and that will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click on a rules file as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the pick list area just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sionascaig

Had some fun in live with this yesterday.. It did exactly as advertised.

Points to note:

- if you want to use a flat stake very easy to change in 1st rule
- if using small stakes then may want to take the "rounding" off profit calculation in last rule
- don't do as I did and trade other runners on same market as it will take total market profit for your nominated selection into next market unless of course you are happy to do this )

==> in short great for markets you are not trading / have other bots running on.
ShaunWhite

sionascaig wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:27 am
Why would you want to stake based on a previous unrelated event?
sionascaig wrote:

don't do as I did and trade other runners on same market as it will take total market profit for your nominated selection into next market unless of course you are happy to do this )
That sounds like another vote for multiple independent strategies ;) or at the least optionally keeping Guardian and the ladder seperate.
sionascaig

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:37 pm
sionascaig wrote:
Why would you want to stake based on a previous unrelated event?
Very good point (you don't)... My main reason for using it is a bit of fun on the side to keep the long days interesting (for v small stakes).

As an aside, if you don't close down BA or reset the accumulated profit when series ends it will run over to next set as I found out earlier !

6 losses (er winners) in a row - rock on...
ShaunWhite

sionascaig wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:12 pm
Very good point (you don't)... My main reason for using it is a bit of fun on the side to keep the long days interesting (for v small stakes).
I love the idea of breaking the boredom of betting by having a bet :) My excuse for my Saturday CS acca is that I never physically bet so sort of miss it :)
sionascaig

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:44 pm

I love the idea of breaking the boredom of betting by having a bet :) My excuse for my Saturday CS acca is that I never physically bet so sort of miss it :)
Jings, I didn't even see the irony in that. How far down the rabbit hole have I crawled !
Tiger

I'm looking to do 5 events per accumulator.

I want to take the profit after the 5th event and "reset" it ready for the first event in my new set.

How do you do this without it keeping all of the previous winnings in the automation calculations?
Dallas

Tiger wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:29 am

I want to take the profit after the 5th event and "reset" it ready for the first event in my new set.

How do you do this without it keeping all of the previous winnings in the automation calculations?
You'd need to clear the stored value named 'acc_stake' for Bet Angel

Once that is cleared will allow the 'Store Percentage of Balance' rule to trigger again and set you new opening stake
Tiger

Dallas wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:20 pm
Tiger wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:29 am

You'd need to clear the stored value named 'acc_stake' for Bet Angel

Once that is cleared will allow the 'Store Percentage of Balance' rule to trigger again and set you new opening stake
How do I clear the stored value please? This is not a part of automation I have ever used before.
THE DOCS TREASURE(R)

Thanks Dallas .
I had not realised the implications/power of a "Stored Value for Betangel" whatsoever before and now If I need to do Lay Loss recovery or Profit carry of any nature I can use this SV for Betangel instead of a 100 sheet workbook,cell refs etc etc.
I should have checked the user guide which has a good summary of SV's
This appears to have the additional advantage of carrying to all future markets and is then used in the next one to go in play. A delayed market is no longer any issue as it could be with using excel.
I would certainly go along with the idea of betting by liability when laying as
no Bank could withstand say a six in a row lay loss (by prices) sequence as would have happened at Wolverhampton as recent as this week if you were using a common 2 selection lay combo. Alas ones body (of work) which you might think is "a Temple"can have its pillars fall very easily. I had a promising Tennis Strategy recently which I now find after extensive testing works best on Mondays and is erratic other days.
Compliments of the Season to all here. Have a good one.
master4eva

how do i change the liabilty from 10% risk to 50% risk as i saw there was a part which says 10% in the rules file but when i change that to 50% it still only takes 10% on the first race???
Dallas

master4eva wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:09 pm
how do i change the liabilty from 10% risk to 50% risk as i saw there was a part which says 10% in the rules file but when i change that to 50% it still only takes 10% on the first race???
It needs changing on the Stored Value named 'acc_stake'
This is on the first rule within the automation file
Archangel

Been looking at this today, quite interesting. Just wondering in general, where exactly does BetAngel 'store' the values it uses and is it easy to edit them or clear them ?
Dallas

Archangel wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:07 pm
Been looking at this today, quite interesting. Just wondering in general, where exactly does BetAngel 'store' the values it uses and is it easy to edit them or clear them ?
They are stored locally,
They can be cleared with a rule - just like setting them in the first place
They can be manually edited by displaying them on your one-click screen in a custom column where you have the option to allow it to be 'Edited as a number or 'Edited as text'
Archangel

Dallas wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:11 pm

They are stored locally,
They can be cleared with a rule - just like setting them in the first place
They can be manually edited by displaying them on your one-click screen in a custom column where you have the option to allow it to be 'Edited as a number or 'Edited as text'
Thanks Dallas I see that now yeah

Out of interest, is there an existing bot that would work as a back accumulator. For example, place back bets and use the accumulated winnings to compound the stake on each consecutive selection ?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”