Bet Angel Lay Bet Accumulator - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Archangel wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:45 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:11 pm

They are stored locally,
They can be cleared with a rule - just like setting them in the first place
They can be manually edited by displaying them on your one-click screen in a custom column where you have the option to allow it to be 'Edited as a number or 'Edited as text'
Thanks Dallas I see that now yeah

Out of interest, is there an existing bot that would work as a back accumulator. For example, place back bets and use the accumulated winnings to compound the stake on each consecutive selection ?
Yes, there's one in the same section of the shared files as this one
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=28092
thepressure

I presume this is easily changed to back bets? and can I do it for a fixed stake to start, not a bank%?
Dallas

thepressure wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:23 am
I presume this is easily changed to back bets? and can I do it for a fixed stake to start, not a bank%?
The file linked to in the post above already places back bets
But yes you can easily change it from a bank% to an entered amount of your choice on the stored value tab of the first rule in the file
fingers21

Is it possible to re-set the SV for the stake automatically when the selection wins so I don't have to constantly monitor Guardian? If so what would the condition need to be to allow the rule to trigger?
Dallas

fingers21 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:01 pm
Is it possible to re-set the SV for the stake automatically when the selection wins so I don't have to constantly monitor Guardian? If so what would the condition need to be to allow the rule to trigger?
Are you just wanting it to restart once after a winner
Or multiple time/every time there is a winner?
fingers21

Every time the lay selection goes on to win.
fingers21

Have you had the chance yet to give this some thought Dallas?
Dallas

fingers21 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:33 pm
No sorry
TBH I forgot all about it, its the time of year the tax man wants his pound of flesh and through one thing and another I've ended up leaving it till the very last minute this year so I've been pre occupied with that most of this week

When I open BA in the morning I'll take a look and see what the best way of doing it would be
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:17 pm
fingers21 wrote:
No sorry
TBH I forgot all about it, its the time of year the tax man wants his pound of flesh and through one thing and another I've ended up leaving it till the very last minute this year so I've been pre occupied with that most of this week

When I open BA in the morning I'll take a look and see what the best way of doing it would be
Think I've found the easiest way, i'm just running some tests on Greyhound markets then i'll upload the file
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:01 pm
Dallas wrote:
fingers21 wrote:
No sorry

Think I've found the easiest way, i'm just running some tests on Greyhound markets then i'll upload the file
Here you go give this one a try (it was easier to upload the file after testing it rather than type out the instructions)

During testing it only reset the once (couldn't stop laying losers :lol: ), but it should be good to go and continually reset the starting balance after one of the wins
Accumulator (Lay Bets) V2.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:41 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:01 pm
Dallas wrote:

No sorry

Here you go give this one a try (it was easier to upload the file after testing it rather than type out the instructions)

During testing it only reset the once (couldn't stop laying losers :lol: ), but it should be good to go and continually reset the starting balance after one of the wins
Accumulator (Lay Bets) V2.baf
EDIT;

I've just updated the file in the post above at 19:32, as further testing during the day showed that it also reset the starting balance if the was a blank market (ie, a market where you had not nominated a selection).
So I've made a further tweak and uploaded another file (with the same name as before) so if you downloaded it before 19:32 on 1st Feb please redownload the current version
fingers21

Top man Dallas. Nicely done!
Dallas

fingers21 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:47 pm
Top man Dallas. Nicely done!

Your welcome, plus it was probably worth while doing as its bound to be asked for again even if on the other acca bots so it was worth while doing it
fingers21

It's me again :lol:

I thought I try to follow up your good work by adding a bet counter to the file. The idea being after six consecutive successful lays the counter and the stake SV's are cleared and the sequence starts from scratch.

I have managed to create a counter that will increase by 1 every time there is a successful lay but for some reason the SV's do not clear when the counter equals 6 and I can't, for the life of me, figure out where I am going wrong. I have attached a screenshot of the conditions I am using to achieve this in case you can help me figure out where I am going wrong.

TIA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fingers21

Don't worry about my previous post Dallas. I managed to figure it out (I was overthinking it and managed to make it more complicated than it needed to be) :lol:

Thanks again for your help.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”