How to highlight selections with matched bets in Guardian

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
ApolloV

When using Guardian, I tend to draw in that day's horse racing and four football markets for each of the day's football matches. This means I can easily have 200+ selections monitored at a time. Is there a way to change the colour of a selection's row or even a cell, when 1 or more bets are matched for that selection? Obviously, this would make it easier to follow my back and lay bets without having to spot a tiny number in the matched bets column. I can't seem to edit the default Guardian columns, is there a way to do this?
CK2021

I usually just click the header of the 'Matched Bets' Column so that all the matches, races with matched bets are at the top.
ApolloV

Thanks for the reply. Yes, that's what I've been doing but I also like to keep my bets chronological and was hoping there was a way to automatically change a cell colour or row if 'matched bet' = 1 or more.
jtrader

ApolloV wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:35 pm
When using Guardian, I tend to draw in that day's horse racing and four football markets for each of the day's football matches. This means I can easily have 200+ selections monitored at a time. Is there a way to change the colour of a selection's row or even a cell, when 1 or more bets are matched for that selection? Obviously, this would make it easier to follow my back and lay bets without having to spot a tiny number in the matched bets column. I can't seem to edit the default Guardian columns, is there a way to do this?
You could make your own column for matched bets and hide that default one.First make an automation file SV for Matched Bets on that market
Екранна снимка (766).png
Екранна снимка (767).png
Екранна снимка (768).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtrader

...and then you could make your own column for matched bets on the market
Екранна снимка (765).png
with Value based background color for cell on that market ( you could choose no color - if there aren't matched bets and any colour if there are matched bets - as you like )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ApolloV

Thanks for that jtrader. I've given it a try and it works.
jtrader

ApolloV wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:28 pm
Thanks for that jtrader. I've given it a try and it works.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”