Screen display long/tall ladder for inplay scalping

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
cheggars1962

Hi there , newbie here , looking to enhance my visual by seeing a taller/ longer ladder , have seen videos of ladders with numerous rows but can't replicate with adjustments to row height etc
Kai

You could flip the monitor from landscape to portrait mode

Dallas

cheggars1962 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:19 pm
Hi there , newbie here , looking to enhance my visual by seeing a taller/ longer ladder , have seen videos of ladders with numerous rows but can't replicate with adjustments to row height etc
How many rows are you wanting to see?

You can add as many as you want until they are literally too small to be of any use, there are a few examples in the ladder settings section like this one
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22253

Once you have them as small as you make them (and still use) the only way of then seeing more is to follow Kai's suggestion and flip your monitor into vertical
Anbell

cheggars1962 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:19 pm
Just from my experience, most newbies think 'if only i could more XYZ then I'll be very profitable' but that is rarely true in practice. Most of us dont need lots of fancy monitors.
Kai

Anbell wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:55 am
Most of us dont need lots of fancy monitors.
+1 I learned on a single monitor at first, the above setup is a random example

Although this inplay market is a rare instance where it pays to have more screen real estate and ladder space to get more control over the market and your positions since price can jump around so fast that scrolling the mouse wheel can't always keep up with the action

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”