predicted goals

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
guzinit

i am struggling to download any file which isn't a baf file, i have tried to download the predicted goals filter, message reads windows unable to open bff file i am using microsft remote as i am using a mac with latest version of bet angel, would be very grateful for any help.
Dallas

Just like the .baf automation files all other files that you download need to be imported into Bet Angel (not opened in windows)

There is a post here which shows where to click to import each type of file
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23096
guzinit

Thanks again Dallas , i'll have alook at that.
guzinit

Does the goal column only come up before the game starts, as its not on the layout after i have added the goal prediction file
Dallas

Have you created or imported the custom column and layout files?
Then selected those as your current profiles
guzinit

i thought it just came up with the predicted goals baf, where would i find those required files please Dallas
Dallas

guzinit wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:55 pm
i thought it just came up with the predicted goals baf, where would i find those required files please Dallas
The .baf is just a rules file to put the Predicted Goals into a Stored Value, you then need to configure Guardian, or the one-click screen, ladder screen, the watch list etc to display that in the way you want

The same post the Predicted goals.baf was in also contains the Guardian Custom columns and layout files
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=27793

Or if you created it following the step by step guide it also shows how to create the custom columns to display them in Guardian, the one-click screen and ladder screen
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=27941
guzinit

Thanks Dallas, that should keep me busy for a couple of days.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”