Matched bets display order

Help improve Bet Angel.
ShaunWhite

In the matched bets pane of the Guardian window (average odds checked) Could it display the selections in alpha order please. If you trade several it's not easy to quickly pair them up. I think they're in the order of the first bet on the selection which results in a random sequence if you're looking at the average. The number of matches for each would be handy too, in this race I had 275 in total and it would useful to see how they were distributed.
Screenshot_4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firlandsfarm

I would like to go maybe one step further ... would it be possible to make the Matched Bets window a single sort window with options to sort and subsort by a customisable sort order for the columns ... bet type, selection, time placed, time matched etc.
Anbell

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:31 am
I would like to go maybe one step further ... would it be possible to make the Matched Bets window a single sort window with options to sort and subsort by a customisable sort order for the columns ... bet type, selection, time placed, time matched etc.
Yes to all of this
sionascaig

Would be really handy... Like Firlandsfarm idea...

Return to “Suggestions”