Keyboard shortcut presses randomly not working

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:57 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:50 pm
I've finally been able to figure out why these sometimes haven't been triggering for me. I keep my one-click screen undocked and if you bring this window to the top by clicking on the header or bottom bar of the one-click window then the shortcut servants do not become active. You need to bring the window to the top by clicking somewhere between the top and bottom bars, as per screenshot below.

Not sure if there is a reason why it is set like this? If not perhaps something to fix in a future update?

Capture22.png
I realise now, although I have all my BA windows separated, I still have my 'one-click' screen embedded in the 'main trading area' window. Thus the top and bottom bars I mention above are actually part of the 'main trading area' window and not the 'one-click' window.
So it's as I said in my first reply to Sheffutd about ensuring the window is in focus, which is the way its has always worked, but often when a new version is released and people are trying something new or doing something in a different way they can discover something they hadn't come across before.

Hopefully Sheffutd will also confirm his is working when the window is in focus

Return to “Support”