Automation help

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
WigWamBam

I'm working on some automation, i've set a stored signal to find the current back and lay price of a selection. I would now like to set another stored signal that calculates the difference in ticks between the back price and the lay price. Is this possible because i cant work out how to do it?

Also when i put a ber into a market and it gets matched it puts another bet in the market 2 ticks away, sometimes these get matched and sometimes they don't. I have noticed on the ladder that quite often the price has moved to an even better position where i would be more profitable i put a bet in at that price. So i wonder if its possible to get the automation to cancel the unmatched bets in the market ad put a bet in at the more profitable position.

Thanks for any help.
Last edited by WigWamBam on Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesedwards

WigWamBam wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:11 pm
I'm working on some automation, i've set a stored signal to find the current back and lay price of a selection. I would now like to set another stored signal that calculates the difference in ticks between the back price and the lay price. Is this possible because i cant work out how to do it?

Thanks for any help.
Capture18.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WigWamBam

jamesedwards wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:38 pm
WigWamBam wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:11 pm

Thanks for any help.
Capture18.PNG
Thanks for this, do i need to enter the amount of ticks at the bottom?
Dabbla

You can convert the prices / SVs to ticks and do the maths from there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WigWamBam

Dabbla wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:59 am
Thank you i managed to do it.
WigWamBam

WigWamBam wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:32 pm
Dabbla wrote:
Thanks for all the help so far but now have another problem, i have the difference calculated and its sending it to the log. The next problem is how do i get that to talk to the back and lay rule to trigger a bet?
WigWamBam

Somebody help me please, I’ve spent hours again tonight and I can’t get the stored value of the price difference to trigger a bet. I’m going out of my mind.
Anbell

WigWamBam wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:08 am
Somebody help me please, I’ve spent hours again tonight and I can’t get the stored value of the price difference to trigger a bet. I’m going out of my mind.
Show us what you've got with screengrabs
Dabbla

WigWamBam wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:32 pm
Dabbla wrote:
Thanks for all the help so far but now have another problem, i have the difference calculated and its sending it to the log. The next problem is how do i get that to talk to the back and lay rule to trigger a bet?
Once you have the SV that counts the tick, add a (STORED VALUE CONDITON) to the bet rule.
Then set that to the parameters you want.
It should look something like this

tico1.PNG
WigWamBam

Anbell wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:00 am
WigWamBam wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:08 am
Show us what you've got with screengrabs
Thank you, so i have set up a rule called runner 1 data - x amount. In there i have in there i have 3 signals one for the current back price, one for the current lay price and a final one that works out the tick difference by subtracting the back price from the lay price (see screenshot)

Runner data.PNG
Then i have set up a back bet with a condition to trigger when the tick difference is met ie: 2 (see secreenshot)

Price difference 2.PNG
I thought this would work but its not putting the bet in even when the log shows the required amount of tick difference has been met. Have i set this up wrong or am i trying to do something that isn't possible?

Thanks
Dabbla

You making life very hard for yourself, you don’t separate rules for each runner .
Instead of using row 1 , row2 ect, Just set the selection to (EVERY). That will cover all selection, no need for individual SVs. The file looks like it should only be 3 rules.
The other issue is , you’re getting Signals and SVs mixed up. Signals and SVs are not the same thing. At the moment your storing a SV but using a signal condition to activate. It needs to be a SV condition (see my las post))
WigWamBam

Dabbla wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:12 am
You making life very hard for yourself, you don’t separate rules for each runner .
Instead of using row 1 , row2 ect, Just set the selection to (EVERY). That will cover all selection, no need for individual SVs. The file looks like it should only be 3 rules.
The other issue is , you’re getting Signals and SVs mixed up. Signals and SVs are not the same thing. At the moment your storing a SV but using a signal condition to activate. It needs to be a SV condition (see my las post))
Yes i see, i've got it to work now. It's not a very good strategy though. It's not working like i thought it would! :lol:
moonspi87

Hi.

I wanted to test an automation on tennis market- lay fav before start and green all slection after the 1st set, if any player win a first set.
It did palced a bet before kick-off but it didn't green up after a set. The game I was testing was a
CHALLENGER MEN - SINGIEL: OEIRAS 2 (PORTUGALIA), and the same issue I had on yestreday game ATP - SINGLES: AUCKLAND (NEW ZEALAND), HARD - 1/16-FINALS Bautista vs Carballes
Can someone help me please what it wrong with my automation ? I have attached a file below.
Dallas

moonspi87 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:23 pm
Hi.

I wanted to test an automation on tennis market- lay fav before start and green all slection after the 1st set, if any player win a first set.
It did palced a bet before kick-off but it didn't green up after a set. The game I was testing was a
CHALLENGER MEN - SINGIEL: OEIRAS 2 (PORTUGALIA), and the same issue I had on yestreday game ATP - SINGLES: AUCKLAND (NEW ZEALAND), HARD - 1/16-FINALS Bautista vs Carballes
Can someone help me please what it wrong with my automation ? I have attached a file below.
If the rule uses any tennis score or server conditions it won't be able to trigger on any ATP and Mens Challenger matches
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28331
moonspi87

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:58 pm
moonspi87 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:23 pm
Hi.

If the rule uses any tennis score or server conditions it won't be able to trigger on any ATP and Mens Challenger matches
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28331
Thank you Dallas. I hope it will be fine on Australian Open then :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”