Import Rules crashes Bet Angel

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Top4Hotspur

Hi

Hopefully someone here knows an easy fix for this, but every time I've tried to import a new rule BetAngel crashes. It looks like it's trying to open my dropbox folder link, which isn't where the downloads are kept, and it's just hanging.

I have only had this issue this evening - has been working fine up until this point. Running on an i7 with 16Gb RAM, so it's it's not the machine, and everything else seems to be operating fine. Have tried in both practice and live modes.

Is there a config file I can alter to point the import automation rules to a different folder, in case that is the issue?

I've tried rebooting the computer, and reinstalling BetAngel, but neither has fixed the issue.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!
jamesedwards

I had a similar problem to this where my windows explorer would hang for about 2 or 3 minutes every time I tried to attach anything online. I eventually tracked the problem down to an old seagate back-up app causing the issue. I uninstalled the app and has been fine since. Perhaps try that?

Return to “Support”