Guardian List Saving the Back price

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
RMSSC

Good people,

For the third time I'd like someone to show me how to put the last Back price before the start of the race on the Guardian's list, which selection 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 had.
This request follows on from the one posted at this link:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=28357
I've tried everything but to no avail.
In the image, this is supposed to be the solution, but the price of the selection doesn't remain after the end of the race, it doesn't save the price.
It should be noted that if a bet is placed on a particular event, the odd is not saved, but if no bet is placed it is saved.
That's why I'd really appreciate it if you could help me, maybe Dallas would like to help or not.
Asking doesn't hurt.
Sorry, but I'm still learning.
Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

This file will simply store the value of the back price until the market goes in play. Looking at your screen shots from the other post, you have lots of rules that you don’t need. You only need 1 rule to capture all runners, That’s done by selecting every selection rather than a specific, fav or row.

You custom column Screen shot, your using (For)(MARKET) , it should be, for (current selection).
LAST BACK PRICE B4 OFF.baf
The custom column should be set up like this, this is an example of the 3rd fav.
BKPBO.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RMSSC

Dabbla wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:23 pm
This file will simply store the value of the back price until the market goes in play. Looking at your screen shots from the other post, you have lots of rules that you don’t need. You only need 1 rule to capture all runners, That’s done by selecting every selection rather than a specific, fav or row.

You custom column Screen shot, your using (For)(MARKET) , it should be, for (current selection).

The custom column should be set up like this, this is an example of the 3rd fav.
BKPBO.PNG
Hello,
It works perfectly, thank you very much. :)
Help like yours is important for beginners.
Cheers
Anbell

RMSSC wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:06 am
Dabbla wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:23 pm

BKPBO.PNG
Hello,
It works perfectly, thank you very much. :)
Help like yours is important for beginners.
Cheers
Dabbla is incredibly generous and helpful

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”