Apply More Than One Rules File?

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
CitizenEra5ed

Hi folks, I’m new here and to Bet Angel, and even newer to TPD (signed up yesterday) so apologies for the basic question.

I downloaded the recommended files and set up the grid with all the colours etc on all of today’s selections. I then saw the files to set up the map and the par chart. My question is how can I apply a second rules file to today’s selections? Is it as simple as adding all of today’s races again and applying the 2nd rules file to them? Would that work? Is there a better way?

As I said, apologies for the questions, I’m still finding my feet.

C
Anbell

CitizenEra5ed wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:02 am
Hi folks, I’m new here and to Bet Angel, and even newer to TPD (signed up yesterday) so apologies for the basic question.

I downloaded the recommended files and set up the grid with all the colours etc on all of today’s selections. I then saw the files to set up the map and the par chart. My question is how can I apply a second rules file to today’s selections? Is it as simple as adding all of today’s races again and applying the 2nd rules file to them? Would that work? Is there a better way?

C
I asked a similar question last week and the answer is here viewtopic.php?f=37&t=28319
CitizenEra5ed

Anbell wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:06 am
CitizenEra5ed wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:02 am

C
I asked a similar question last week and the answer is here viewtopic.php?f=37&t=28319
Thanks Anbell, I’d not seen that.

C

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”