stored values and exporting stored values

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
katieee

Apologies, I'm not too tech savvy, I've tried to find the info but I don't always know the correct terminology so don't know what or where to search or what specific names I'm looking for. I'm trying to get Guardian to create rules to store highest and lowest traded prices and BSP but I only want highest and lowest pre-off prices not the inplay prices. The problem is that however I try to restrict and fiddle it I never get it to exclude inplay prices so I get highest traded of 1000 for most runners, but I'm sure there's a really simple solution. I've tried to find rules on the forum which are for both storing and exporting data but I can't seem to find the right section, I've found one simpe rule but I was hoping for a few to compare to get a better picture of how it works. if there is an area with a few rules designed to store+ export stored data then I think I could probably figure out how to do this and a lot more but my problem really is I just don't know the correct terminology to search. I'd really appreciate it if you could link me to the section which has some templates for rules which both store and export data so I could work my way through.
Derek27

katieee wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:02 pm
Apologies, I'm not too tech savvy, I've tried to find the info but I don't always know the correct terminology so don't know what or where to search or what specific names I'm looking for. I'm trying to get Guardian to create rules to store highest and lowest traded prices and BSP but I only want highest and lowest pre-off prices not the inplay prices. The problem is that however I try to restrict and fiddle it I never get it to exclude inplay prices so I get highest traded of 1000 for most runners, but I'm sure there's a really simple solution. I've tried to find rules on the forum which are for both storing and exporting data but I can't seem to find the right section, I've found one simpe rule but I was hoping for a few to compare to get a better picture of how it works. if there is an area with a few rules designed to store+ export stored data then I think I could probably figure out how to do this and a lot more but my problem really is I just don't know the correct terminology to search. I'd really appreciate it if you could link me to the section which has some templates for rules which both store and export data so I could work my way through.
You just need a rule to store the highest and lowest price for each runner and set the rule to fire before event time, perhaps 30 seconds before. You can trigger the rule every few seconds but have a condition to stop the rule from firing if the event is in-play.

Then use the "Export all store values" rule to save the stored values to a CSV file.

1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
katieee

Thank you so much Derek, I'd completely missed the inplay option. Much appreciated.
katieee

So, I've now added the 'not inplay' condition, which has fixed the problem for High/Low traded pre-off price, but now BSP is 0, which I guess makes sense if BSP is calculated at teh start of inplay? But then it looks like BSP and 'not inplay' are mutually exclusive so I was wondering if there is any way of getting around this and being able to have a condition which allows the highest, lowest pre-off price and any other pre-off data as well as BSP? I'm guessing BSP is calculated once the race is inplay so the condition not inplay contradicts this. It's not the end of the world if not.
Derek27

katieee wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:03 pm
So, I've now added the 'not inplay' condition, which has fixed the problem for High/Low traded pre-off price, but now BSP is 0, which I guess makes sense if BSP is calculated at teh start of inplay? But then it looks like BSP and 'not inplay' are mutually exclusive so I was wondering if there is any way of getting around this and being able to have a condition which allows the highest, lowest pre-off price and any other pre-off data as well as BSP? I'm guessing BSP is calculated once the race is inplay so the condition not inplay contradicts this. It's not the end of the world if not.
Have you tried having another rule that triggers, say, 30 seconds in-play, that saves BSP?
katieee

Thanks again, I'll have a fiddle. I thought that all rules had to abide by the same restrictions but I take it that's not the case then. Thanks for your help and I'll play around with it and see what I can get working.
Derek27

katieee wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:53 pm
Thanks again, I'll have a fiddle. I thought that all rules had to abide by the same restrictions but I take it that's not the case then. Thanks for your help and I'll play around with it and see what I can get working.
Rules don't just work independently of each other, but they can be set to trigger at different times, conditions and frequencies. :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”