Over 0.5 second half goals if score is 0-0

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Nikinakinoo

Hi all, firstly happy new year to everyone and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

My strategy is as follows, research/find high scoring games that could deliver over +2.5 goals then add them into guardian.

I'm looking to only back the ones that are 0-0 at half time so potentially out of 20 games it might be only 5 and I would be playing the over 0.5 second half market so not huge odds.

Is there an easy automated version of this?
Just downloaded and joined so go easy on me.
jamesedwards

Nikinakinoo wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:46 am
Hi all, firstly happy new year to everyone and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

My strategy is as follows, research/find high scoring games that could deliver over +2.5 goals then add them into guardian.

I'm looking to only back the ones that are 0-0 at half time so potentially out of 20 games it might be only 5 and I would be playing the over 0.5 second half market so not huge odds.

Is there an easy automated version of this?
Just downloaded and joined so go easy on me.
There is no score or game-time data held in Bet Angel so usually you have to do some clever jiggery pokery to establish the likely latest score from odds of other markets. However, as you only want to back over 0.5 goals this makes it easier as while the O/U 0.5 market is available to trade one must assume the latest score is still 0-0.

So you just need to set an automation to back over 0.5 goals about 50 mins after the scheduled start time. If the score is not 0-0 then the automation will not trigger because the market will be suspended or closed.
Nikinakinoo

Thanks ever so much James
sniffer66

One tip I would add. rather than have to go through and manually apply your baf to 20+ different markets every day, get them in notepad or Excel in a column

i.e

Man City v Liverpool
Leeds United vs Scunthorpe
etc

Then using a text comparison rule, drop the entire column in that condition, apply the baf to ALL your filtered footy markets, and it will only enter the ones in your list.
Just make sure you get the market names right, or just use one team in the market name, ensuring there are no duplicates

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/tex ... ison_.html
thepressure

I cant help but im sure someone will, I think its a pretty easy automation rule to set, considering the market dissapears when one is scored, so guess its one thats armed 55 mins after it goes in play or something, and just matches.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”