Multiple rules in one market

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Duaneyk

Hi
Recently subscribed to BetAngel after doing a trial last year. It's mainly for the automation part which I'm trying to get my head around at the moment as there is a lot to learn!

I'm looking to find out if I can apply more than one automation rule to an event (ie I run a back strategy on a particular horse but in the same race I want to run my lay strategy on a different horse)

Is there a way to add additional columns in Guardian, so have a column for Automation Rules 1 and another column for Automation Rules 2 etc. I thought I'd seen something about this before, but I can't find anything in the user guide or the videos I've watched so far.

Thanks

Duane
Anbell

Duaneyk wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:14 pm
Hi
Recently subscribed to BetAngel after doing a trial last year. It's mainly for the automation part which I'm trying to get my head around at the moment as there is a lot to learn!

I'm looking to find out if I can apply more than one automation rule to an event (ie I run a back strategy on a particular horse but in the same race I want to run my lay strategy on a different horse)

Is there a way to add additional columns in Guardian, so have a column for Automation Rules 1 and another column for Automation Rules 2 etc. I thought I'd seen something about this before, but I can't find anything in the user guide or the videos I've watched so far.

Thanks

Duane
Have a look here viewtopic.php?t=28319

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”