How do you guys do it? Using exported SVs

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Nhouse1234

Just wondering ?
I am exporting some stored values for football (Home, Away under 2.5).

I want to use those values in another spreadsheet to calculate something > which in turn will be read back into Betangel.

But... Betangel will only export values to a closed workbook, and my other excel workbook won't read values form a closed workbook.

How do you get around it? Otherwise, aside form collected stats, I cannot see how the export to csv option will be of much use??
ODPaul82

You can push SVs back to the BA workbook by enabling their export under Settings -> Edit Settings -> Excel -> Shared Stored Values

You then just have your other workbook open and reference the cell in the BA worksheet the stored value is in
Nhouse1234

ODPaul82 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:45 pm
You can push SVs back to the BA workbook by enabling their export under Settings -> Edit Settings -> Excel -> Shared Stored Values

You then just have your other workbook open and reference the cell in the BA worksheet the stored value is in
Hey - thanks, found the setting - but what does that do exactly?? Will it allow the stored values to be exported to the csv file whist the file is open?
ODPaul82

It exports them to the BA template spreadsheet which you can link via guardian
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/mic ... ation.html

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”