Automation just doesn't work reliably

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
jamesedwards

Kai wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:11 am
No apology necessary :)

And no offense meant, I could have probably worded it better. Granted, the line I walk can be a difficult balance as a non-native speaker as it can sometimes be interpreted differently than intended.

As a token of goodwill, or a welcoming gift if you want it, I can offer to upgrade your avatar into a higher resolution one :)

♫ Everything you wanted from a store and a little bit mor-or-or-orrrrre. ♫
Shergar6

As a new user, what I would say is you need to set the expectation that it will take time to build and test what you need to do in practice mode and see it as building blocks.

One of the things I keep tripping up is on having correct settings in place and with familiarly this will become second nature.

Rome wasn't built in a day as they say. ;)

Best of luck with it!
Safeway

Ha Ha :lol:

Thank you for the upgrade Kai.....and James....you should be in the advertising business :D

Kai - I would never have known that English was not your first language the photo of yourself which you use 'could' well be English I suppose....

Safeway refers to my desire to find the 'safe' way of doing this.....I just chuckled at the time when I thought of the small supermarket we used to have here which is now an Asda.

There is, I am sure no way to really safely do this and I am indebted to Kai for his comments on 'insurance' which have been in my mind over the festive period.

Please anybody shout if they think this is wrong but traders need to take a stance and bear risk, albeit for a short time. There isn't a wholly 'safeway.'
The Silk Run

Safeway wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:05 pm
Ha Ha :lol:

Thank you for the upgrade Kai.....and James....you should be in the advertising business :D

Kai - I would never have known that English was not your first language the photo of yourself which you use 'could' well be English I suppose....

Safeway refers to my desire to find the 'safe' way of doing this.....I just chuckled at the time when I thought of the small supermarket we used to have here which is now an Asda.

There is, I am sure no way to really safely do this and I am indebted to Kai for his comments on 'insurance' which have been in my mind over the festive period.

Please anybody shout if they think this is wrong but traders need to take a stance and bear risk, albeit for a short time. There isn't a wholly 'safeway.'
Kool Safeway, nice one Sir. I think you will do well in the club as your mindset leads me to believe this ...
A wealth of experience in this community from time-served traders, all willing to help. Just stay away from me as I'm a prolific gambler, or that's how I like to bio, portray myself, dreamweaving !!!

GOOD LUCK :)
Minnie LAI
Kai

Safeway wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:05 pm
Well, that is an unfortunate misunderstanding then :) The smug picture I've uploaded to my profile is meant to depict a famous actor in an iconic role, but perhaps he's not as famous as I thought! : https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lGc8VNwheZA/maxresdefault.jpg

Now I'm beginning to wonder how many people over the years thought that was me, despite the thought never even crossing my mind before :lol:
Kai

Shergar6 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:32 pm
As a new user, what I would say is you need to set the expectation that it will take time to build and test what you need to do in practice mode and see it as building blocks.

One of the things I keep tripping up is on having correct settings in place and with familiarly this will become second nature.

Rome wasn't built in a day as they say. ;)

Best of luck with it!
To get things back on topic, this attitude is spot on 👍

Hopefully OP didn't mind a slight derailment.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”