making sure my automation doesn't double bet

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Kosi10

Hi Betangels,

I'm struggling with the following..

Imagine I would bet on the both teams to score market only if a favorite would be <1.40. I would, pregame, have a value stored (i let this automation run for about 1 hour pregame) for the match odds market. Then, 5 minutes before the start i would place a bet on both teams to score = no for 10 pounds if the match would be a game with a <1.4 favorite. I would have the automation trade out at a certain point.

Imagine I would also bet on the both teams to score market if the favourite would be 1.4-1.5, i would, at the same time the value would be stored <1.40, having an automation store a value for 1.4-1.5 (i also let this automation run for about 1 hour pregame) for the match odds market.. Then, 5 minutes before the start i would place a bet on both teams to score = no for 8 pounds if the match would be a game with a 1.4-1.5 favorite. I would have the automation trade out at a certain point.

How would I make sure both automations don't overlap in case the odds for the favorite would drift from 1.38 to 1.42 in the hour both automations scan for the odds of the favorite and store a value? Is this to be done with a clever signal or something? Hope you can help!

Regards, Simon
jamesedwards

Kosi10 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:57 pm
Hi Betangels,

I'm struggling with the following..

Imagine I would bet on the both teams to score market only if a favorite would be <1.40. I would, pregame, have a value stored (i let this automation run for about 1 hour pregame) for the match odds market. Then, 5 minutes before the start i would place a bet on both teams to score = no for 10 pounds if the match would be a game with a <1.4 favorite. I would have the automation trade out at a certain point.

Imagine I would also bet on the both teams to score market if the favourite would be 1.4-1.5, i would, at the same time the value would be stored <1.40, having an automation store a value for 1.4-1.5 (i also let this automation run for about 1 hour pregame) for the match odds market.. Then, 5 minutes before the start i would place a bet on both teams to score = no for 8 pounds if the match would be a game with a 1.4-1.5 favorite. I would have the automation trade out at a certain point.

How would I make sure both automations don't overlap in case the odds for the favorite would drift from 1.38 to 1.42 in the hour both automations scan for the odds of the favorite and store a value? Is this to be done with a clever signal or something? Hope you can help!

Regards, Simon
Several ways you can do this. Possibly the easiest is to set a signal or stored value (eg "trigger"=1) that will set at the same time as either of the two bets are struck. Then add a condition to both triggers that "trigger" should not be set. Thus only the first bet will trigger and the second one will not, even if other conditions are met.
Kosi10

Thank you! I have been trying this.. Would somebody happen to have (or know of) an automation that does a thing like what I am looking for?
Anbell

Kosi10 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:49 am
Thank you! I have been trying this.. Would somebody happen to have (or know of) an automation that does a thing like what I am looking for?
Post screenshots of what you've got that isnt working and we'll try to help you fix it
jamesedwards

This is what I would do.
test.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kosi10

Thank you!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”