drip feed correct score lays

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
elsie107a

Hi sorry if this seems blindingly obvious but I am after some help. I am the laying current score typically 0-0, 1-0 and 0-1 and want to drip feed the bets into the market as the price drops due to time decay., ie after 10min into a game (with good in play action) place £1 lay bets at say 10, 9.5, 9, 8.5 etc obviously on a goal that finishes that round.

If say the home team scored I would then do the same laying 1-0 at various lay prices

Hopefully you get the picture.

So wondered how I would do this in bet angel to make it simple to do ie if the prices 0.1 per tick (as we are laying current price) then maybe every 5 ticks up to say 4.0

Hope you can help
kind regards
jtrader

elsie107a wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:27 pm
Hi sorry if this seems blindingly obvious but I am after some help. I am the laying current score typically 0-0, 1-0 and 0-1 and want to drip feed the bets into the market as the price drops due to time decay., ie after 10min into a game (with good in play action) place £1 lay bets at say 10, 9.5, 9, 8.5 etc obviously on a goal that finishes that round.

If say the home team scored I would then do the same laying 1-0 at various lay prices

Hopefully you get the picture.

So wondered how I would do this in bet angel to make it simple to do ie if the prices 0.1 per tick (as we are laying current price) then maybe every 5 ticks up to say 4.0

Hope you can help
kind regards

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13776

You could change what you need...
elsie107a

Thank you :-) one thing Dalla writes
This is a basic Guardian automation rule which for use on in-play soccer markets.

The bot will lay the current score (in the correct score market) around the 80min mark, it will place a lay bet for a £2.50 liability then once matched it will repeat this every 2.5mins until either 4 lays have been placed or there has been a goal.

The later a goal is scored the better as this will mean more lays have been placed so your profit will be greater, should there be no goal for either team the maximum loss you can incur is -£10 (4x£2.50).

The liability will be determined by the odds so not sure of this 4 x 2.5 is loss of £10 is it not the case the liability will be the odds of each lay for e,g if the lay of current score is 2, 1.78, 1.5, 1.2 across 80-90min then my liabilty is
2.5 + 1.95 + 1.25+ 0.5 - £6.2

Is this correct or am i missing something

thank you

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”