BBL - This is funny.....

A place to discuss anything.
bobalski

I've been trying to refine a system around laying both sides in T20 games. Liquidity is massive, the BBL has between $70-100 million matched every game and the swings are big. I've settled on a price which is showing a profit in this years BBL so that is my main bet of a few hundred $$, but still prepared to put small lays on multiple other prices with a view to settle on a system for this years IPL.

I'm leaving on a cruise tomorrow morning, so yesterday I placed all my bets for the upcoming games up until middle of next week so I don't have to deal with internet at sea.

When I had a look this morning, I saw that I had only 2 unmatched and 10 matched bets on Saturday nights Scorchers/Heat game. WTF?? I looked and all my bets on the Heat had been matched, the lowest at 1.3 and some of the Scorchers bets at the bigger odds.

I looked at the times the bets were matched (21:30, 21:45, 21:50 etc)and then it hit me, the Heat played Scorchers last night and some poor bastard has jumped online and loaded up the game, but loaded up Saturday nights game between the same 2 sides and sat back laughing as he hoovered up all my money as the Heat cruised to victory :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I took the cashout of $73 and entered all the bets again as I want to keep accurate statistics on which prices are taken and when :D
Euler

#newstrategy

Well done, you have to be in it to win it.
Anbell

Nice trade. Well done!
Thosefoxpeople

Taking $1.30 for the Heat against the Scorchers in Perth, that's gotta hurt 😂

Nicely done!
bobalski

Just got back from my cruise. As a follow up, in the return game, both sides traded under 1.30 at some stage, so old mate still had a win :lol: :lol:

Return to “General discussion”