Offset Bet + 10 ticks + stop

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
burnfoot

Not sure if this is the right place but stuck trying to figure out how to place a lay bet on the one click interface - might be missing something obvious but welcome ideas or points in the right direction...

Bascially want to click lay bet at current back price on various selections in the market at different times pre race..

Then and only if the bet is matched (full or partial) place a stop loss 3 ticks below matched price to the equivalent matched part but also create a offset bet that greens up say 10 ticks above matched price.

Issue am having that the offset bet is being take sometimes before the lay bet if left in market too long..

am sure the global settings or something cover all this but not finding the solution - appreciate it should be obvious but am clearly doing something wrong....

Thanks B.
Derek27

burnfoot wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:26 pm
Not sure if this is the right place but stuck trying to figure out how to place a lay bet on the one click interface - might be missing something obvious but welcome ideas or points in the right direction...

Bascially want to click lay bet at current back price on various selections in the market at different times pre race..

Then and only if the bet is matched (full or partial) place a stop loss 3 ticks below matched price to the equivalent matched part but also create a offset bet that greens up say 10 ticks above matched price.

Issue am having that the offset bet is being take sometimes before the lay bet if left in market too long..

am sure the global settings or something cover all this but not finding the solution - appreciate it should be obvious but am clearly doing something wrong....

Thanks B.
Have you ticked the "fill or kill" checkbox in global settings? If not, both, lay bet and offset get fired at the same time.
burnfoot

Ah yes that would be it thanks!
Derek27

My eyesight's beginning to go. I just looked at the forum on my mobile and I thought your username was bumfoot. :lol:
firlandsfarm

burnfoot wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:26 pm
Choose the "Reverse" option for the Odds Display and Back Prices will be shown in pink for laying and Lay Prices will be shown in blue for backing.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”