Guardian Rules drop down Automation tab

Help improve Bet Angel.
buyshirts

Morning

This (i assume) would be a fairly easy change to make .

In Guardian on the Automation tab where you select the Rules File Name you wish to Apply or Edit this is a dropdown box , for speed as you know if you type the first letter of the rule you want Guardian shows the 1st rule that begins with that letter.

Over time ive accrued lots of files (which im sure im nto alone in) and when i try to select a file which begins with the letter "S" i have lots so jumping to the start of the "S's" is help but would be much better if you could type 2 letters and it jump to that section of the "S's" for instance i have a file called "Switch to" if i could type "SW" in the dropdown and it jump to the rules beginning with "SW" it would just be more efficient.

Granted this isn't something that is going to change our whole lives! but could help a little and could be relative easy to implement

Cheers
Anbell

buyshirts wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:40 am
Morning

This (i assume) would be a fairly easy change to make .

In Guardian on the Automation tab where you select the Rules File Name you wish to Apply or Edit this is a dropdown box , for speed as you know if you type the first letter of the rule you want Guardian shows the 1st rule that begins with that letter.

Over time ive accrued lots of files (which im sure im nto alone in) and when i try to select a file which begins with the letter "S" i have lots so jumping to the start of the "S's" is help but would be much better if you could type 2 letters and it jump to that section of the "S's" for instance i have a file called "Switch to" if i could type "SW" in the dropdown and it jump to the rules beginning with "SW" it would just be more efficient.

Granted this isn't something that is going to change our whole lives! but could help a little and could be relative easy to implement

Cheers
in the meantime can you type T and then climb back up the list?
buyshirts

Thanks Anbell i didn't that!
Newbrawn

I understand your plight. I too have so many bots for various sports but with added memory loss so can not remember what the majority are called. I have found prefixing each sport separately with a symbol ( ie ! ) atleast i can group each sport together. It would be useful to be able to have the bots under particular sports tabs rather than just a very long list that covers everything you have tried over the years. Maybe also a tried and tested thumbs up tab too to seperate them from your bots under test?? just a thought....haha.......
Anbell

Newbrawn wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:22 pm
I understand your plight. I too have so many bots for various sports but with added memory loss so can not remember what the majority are called. I have found prefixing each sport separately with a symbol ( ie ! ) atleast i can group each sport together. It would be useful to be able to have the bots under particular sports tabs rather than just a very long list that covers everything you have tried over the years. Maybe also a tried and tested thumbs up tab too to seperate them from your bots under test?? just a thought....haha.......
You can delete old bots, or store unused ones in an 'old' folder or some such. You have to use explorer though. C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional SE\Automation

Return to “Suggestions”