Vps automation

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
marnie69

Hi All

I have the betangel vos software and have set up automation to run at night. I am obviously doing something wrong because the only time my bets trigger is if I am sitting in front of screen with live race open. Need to be able to save and forget which is whole purpose of buying vps. Help please ๐Ÿ™
Anbell

marnie69 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:56 pm
Hi All

I have the betangel vos software and have set up automation to run at night. I am obviously doing something wrong because the only time my bets trigger is if I am sitting in front of screen with live race open. Need to be able to save and forget which is whole purpose of buying vps. Help please ๐Ÿ™
99% chance that it is going to sleep. You need to set it to stay awake
marnie69

Great how do I do that?
Anbell

google/ChatGPT it for your type of computer (it isnt a BetAngel thing)
Euler

Hi All

I can't think of an obvious reason why a VPS would sleep or not fire. Must be some specific reason.
Anbell

Hi All

Do you have VPS software on a BetAngel VPS ? Or on your own computer?
Dallas

Hi All

How long are you rules armed for?

Have you increased your Guardian refresh rate so it can cycle through the markets fast enough to refresh them and trigger the rule during the time its armed?

This post explains how Guardian cycles and refreshes markets and ways you can ensure your rules are checked optimally
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

Return to โ€œBet Angel for newbies / Getting startedโ€