Number of unmatched lay/back bets at specific price

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sibur

On the ladder you can post a lay bet at odds lower than current lay price and the amount shows on the ladder at that price until it's matched or cancelled. Potentially there might be several different unmatched bets at different prices.

I want to do this in Guardian and keep track of the prices with unmatched lay/back bets.

I know it's possible to save an unmatched bet at a price and it can be saved in an SV for a selection.(but not possible to create multiple SVs at different prices.)

I really want to be able to use a condition that says are there any unmatched bets at the best lay/back price +- a number of ticks. Is this possible?

Same applies to amounts rather than numbers.
Dabbla

You can use a condition called (unmatched bet information for a selection), it’s in the Stored value conditions tab.
You can then change the (price used for lookup of unmatched bet info) to a SV , so you can lookup whatever prices you wish. This can also be used with amounts.

umlookup.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sibur

Thanks. I did see this and I can create an SV for different prices but I won't know what the prices are in advance. Really I'm after some sort of array to store against a key ( which would be the price).

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”