Betting to Rated prices

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Saint Popey

Hi everyone
Just need some help please.
Im new to this.
Just wondering if there is a way I can bet to my rated prices (not the markets) hence Im not dutch betting.
What Im wanting to do is input all my rated prices with my stake amounts and say 30secs before the race BetAngel fires in only the bets of my rated price. eg if I rate something $4 and its only $3 then obviously no bet but if its $6 then it places the bet with my set amount I wanted on.
I could be betting 1 horse a race however sometimes could also be betting sometimes 4 horses in the same race.
Thanks in advance!
sionascaig

Saint Popey wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:02 am
Hi everyone
Just need some help please.
Im new to this.
Just wondering if there is a way I can bet to my rated prices (not the markets) hence Im not dutch betting.
What Im wanting to do is input all my rated prices with my stake amounts and say 30secs before the race BetAngel fires in only the bets of my rated price. eg if I rate something $4 and its only $3 then obviously no bet but if its $6 then it places the bet with my set amount I wanted on.
I could be betting 1 horse a race however sometimes could also be betting sometimes 4 horses in the same race.
Thanks in advance!
Yes... And this has come up quite a few times.

One way is to use a CSV file to input your prices to some automation, or even just set up alerts on your watchlist if doing manually..

Try searching on "CSV file" or have a look at manual / blog.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”