Bet status delays?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Johnedale

When an offer is matched how long does it usually take bf to return this information?

I have an automation that gathers data about fill rates. It makes lay offers in pre-off markets and then records data every refresh until the offer is matched or killed. The recording rule can only trigger if I have an unmatched bet on the selection so the last set of values recorded should be from the last refresh before the offer is filled or killed. But quite often if the offer is matched then the last recorded back price is one tick lower than my offer price, so surely the offer must have already been matched by then? My refresh rate is 200ms and I use restricted refresh so only updating one or two markets at a time.
Anbell

Johnedale wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:14 pm
When an offer is matched how long does it usually take bf to return this information?

I have an automation that gathers data about fill rates. It makes lay offers in pre-off markets and then records data every refresh until the offer is matched or killed. The recording rule can only trigger if I have an unmatched bet on the selection so the last set of values recorded should be from the last refresh before the offer is filled or killed. But quite often if the offer is matched then the last recorded back price is one tick lower than my offer price, so surely the offer must have already been matched by then? My refresh rate is 200ms and I use restricted refresh so only updating one or two markets at a time.
It depends where you are. Set it to 20ms and see if that helps
Johnedale

Anbell wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:21 am
It depends where you are. Set it to 20ms and see if that helps
Ok thanks, I'll give that a try

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”