Problems with some Leagues in Market Filters

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
sIGNAL

Hi, wonder if anyone can help me. Im not sure if its me doing something wrong or there is an issue with BA and the market selection filter, "Filter markets by Text" finding some leagues...

I have about 20 leagues setup in a filter and noticed that some games were missing. So ive been through my whole list of leagues and entered them all one by one to see if they appear in the market selection filter to see if ive spelt anything wrong and they all work fine except for 3 markets.

These markets are available on Betfair and I can see them if I manually search via the tree selection but entering the names into the "Filter markets by Text" does not pick up the games. I have made the filter search 5 days ahead so its nothing to do with those settings and I dont have any traded volume filters in effect.

The 3 leagues that I have issues with are:

Qatari Stars League
UAE Arabian Gulf League
Armenian Premier League

These are the exact correct betfair names for these markets.
Ive attached some screen shots if anyone can assist please Id be grateful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:17 am
Hi, wonder if anyone can help me. Im not sure if its me doing something wrong or there is an issue with BA and the market selection filter, "Filter markets by Text" finding some leagues...

I have about 20 leagues setup in a filter and noticed that some games were missing. So ive been through my whole list of leagues and entered them all one by one to see if they appear in the market selection filter to see if ive spelt anything wrong and they all work fine except for 3 markets.

These markets are available on Betfair and I can see them if I manually search via the tree selection but entering the names into the "Filter markets by Text" does not pick up the games. I have made the filter search 5 days ahead so its nothing to do with those settings and I dont have any traded volume filters in effect.

Qatari Stars League
UAE Arabian Gulf League
Armenian Premier League

Looks like its the match type that isn't working for some reason (i'll do some digging), if you leave that unticked they show up, except for the second one in your list but thats because you've added UAE at the start.
If you drop that word UAE so it matches Betfair all matches will show the same as the other two
sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:14 am
sIGNAL wrote:

Qatari Stars League
UAE Arabian Gulf League
Armenian Premier League

Looks like its the match type that isn't working for some reason (i'll do some digging), if you leave that unticked they show up, except for the second one in your list but thats because you've added UAE at the start.
If you drop that word UAE so it matches Betfair all matches will show the same as the other two
thanks Dallas
Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:27 am
Dallas wrote:
sIGNAL wrote:

Qatari Stars League
UAE Arabian Gulf League
Armenian Premier League

thanks Dallas
I've just doubled checked this with dev who have looked at how they are tagged by Betfair and to get them to show you need to use the market types which are suffixed with word _UNMANAGED
ie, MATCH_ODDS_UNMANAGED, or CORRECT_SCORE_UNMANAGED
sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:54 am
sIGNAL wrote:
Dallas wrote:

thanks Dallas
I've just doubled checked this with dev who have looked at how they are tagged by Betfair and to get them to show you need to use the market types which are suffixed with word _UNMANAGED
Cheers for that. I will take another look tomorrow.
It's no biggy as I could of.manually entered the games as only a few leagues but i just wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or an issue with my setup as I've also noticed that my filters seem to crash sometimes where they display nothing.
Then if I copy the filter and do a save as and apply it, everything appears again, it's bizarre.
Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:42 pm
Dallas wrote:
sIGNAL wrote:

thanks Dallas
It's no biggy as I could of.manually entered the games as only a few leagues but i just wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or an issue with my setup as I've also noticed that my filters seem to crash sometimes where they display nothing.
Then if I copy the filter and do a save as and apply it, everything appears again, it's bizarre.
It was worth double checking, tbh I'd never noticed those market types before (probably through context blindness), but Betfair must use those for all unmanaged football markets, and although I haven't checked if they have any other unmanaged markets for different sports if they do they will probably be listed under there own market type
sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:43 am
sIGNAL wrote:
Dallas wrote:

It was worth double checking, tbh I'd never noticed those market types before (probably through context blindness), but Betfair must use those for all unmanaged football markets, and although I haven't checked if they have any other unmanaged markets for different sports if they do they will probably be listed under there own market type
Thats all working fine now thanks Dallas.
the only market thats missing is the both_teams_to-score_unmanaged. Any way of getting that market into these leagues or is that something that would have to be implemented with the next BA software update ?
Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 am
Dallas wrote:
sIGNAL wrote:

the only market thats missing is the both_teams_to-score_unmanaged. Any way of getting that market into these leagues or is that something that would have to be implemented with the next BA software update ?
I can't see any BTTS markets available for of those leagues you mentioned earlier?
Are you sure Betfair offer them for these leagues?

If its not those leagues which ones are they missing from?
sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:24 am
sIGNAL wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 am
Dallas wrote:

I can't see any BTTS markets available for of those leagues you mentioned earlier?
Are you sure Betfair offer them for these leagues?

If its not those leagues which ones are they missing from?
Yes your right. Sorry I should of checked that first. :roll:
Rich1950

Hi Folks,

I have this filter but it did not show the Serie A match for today. Famalicao - Portimonense

Portuguese Primeira Liga or English Premier League and not u21 or English Championship or Spanish La Liga or German Bundesliga or German Bundesliga 2 or French Ligue 1 or Italian Serie A
not English Premier League 2

Have I messed up again

cheers

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”