Automate backing multiple selections, can't find the settings I need

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
robbed

Hi,

I want to automate the following;

Back x number of horses in a race.

Criteria
  • If only 1 of the selections runs (all others are non runners): back between 2.0 to 10.0
  • If multiple selections run: if "number of selections/number of runners" is less than 50%, then back between 10.0 and 25.0 otherwise no bet
Hope someone can help with this.

Thanks
ODPaul82

I don't know whether a non-runner would result in a stored value being wiped, if it does then in theory you could set a stored value on each of your selections (selected through choosing the automation nominated selections on guardian or through a CSV upload). Just store a value of 1 against them.

Then when it comes to the time you place your bets you could perform the following
  • * Sum up the total of stored values
    * In a group condition If total is 1 (ie 1 selection) & in your odds range, use back every selection where the SV is 1
    * in another group condition use another stored value to calc selections / runners and see if that is <0.5 & in odds range, then use back every selection rule

If there is a late withdrawl though then this would of course fail, as the runner may not be withdrawn from betfair.
    And to repeat I have no idea if a stored value gets wiped with non-runners.
robbed

Thanks for the information. I'm new to Betangel so I've got a lot to learn about how to implement this.

Return to “Support”