Pre race horse trading

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
RacingGuy

I think the most easiest market to trade on Betfair has to be Pre race horse trading it's just very instinct based. I'm trying to learn Test cricket trading as well Any thoughts?
Kai

RacingGuy wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:21 am
I think the most easiest market to trade on Betfair has to be Pre race horse trading it's just very instinct based.
Completely disagree
hecojef928

RacingGuy wrote:
I think the most easiest market to trade on Betfair has to be Pre race horse trading it's just very instinct based. I'm trying to learn Test cricket trading as well Any thoughts?
/viewtopic.php?p=351477#p351477

Do you ''solely'' rely on instinct-driven pre-off trading to earn your 1.5k monthly income?
napshnap

Kai wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:37 pm
RacingGuy wrote:
I think the most easiest market to trade on Betfair has to be Pre race horse trading it's just very instinct based.
Completely disagree
viewtopic.php?p=351572#p351572
Lol, Kai. You're like these llms when I reask them something twice)).
Kai

napshnap wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:19 pm
Kai wrote:
RacingGuy wrote:
Completely disagree
Just hedging my position on this :lol: #dadjokes
napshnap

Kai wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:28 pm
napshnap wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:19 pm
Kai wrote:

Completely disagree
Just hedging my position on this :lol: #dadjokes
You would be a great politician).
RacingGuy

hecojef928 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:37 pm
RacingGuy wrote:
/viewtopic.php?p=351477#p351477

Do you ''solely'' rely on instinct-driven pre-off trading to earn your 1.5k monthly income?
Yes but that instinct came from 1 year of daily practice and doing it with the right methods not Caanberry methods 😛😂
RacingGuy

Kai wrote:
RacingGuy wrote:
Completely disagree
Test cricket trading and Pre horse racing easiest market. Why do you think so?
Kai

RacingGuy wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:22 am
Kai wrote:
RacingGuy wrote:
Completely disagree
Test cricket trading and Pre horse racing easiest market. Why do you think so?
Hard to build that instinct to a useful level, you don't hear that word often, people just prefer analysis overall
decomez6

RacingGuy wrote:
your life experience and current state of your human condition :)

- Health and Wellness is a precursor to a healthy instinct. A vital part of all trading edges. especially in cold manual trading.
Kai

decomez6 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:18 pm
RacingGuy wrote:

- Health and Wellness is a precursor to a healthy instinct. A vital part of all trading edges. especially in cold manual trading.
By instinct I just mean a culmination of experience, knowledge, discipline etc that is mainly aimed at anticipating opportunities, so can be honed as a skill

If OP wants some actual feedback from others I suggest to put a bit more meat on these bare bones one liner threads
decomez6

Kai wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:07 pm
decomez6 wrote:
RacingGuy wrote:

By instinct I just mean a culmination of experience, knowledge, discipline etc that is mainly aimed at anticipating opportunities, so can be honed as a skill

If OP wants some actual feedback from others I suggest to put a bit more meat on these bare bones one liner threads
Agree !
experience with practicing the right things is absolutely the best teacher . :)
conduirez

decomez6 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:28 am
Kai wrote:
decomez6 wrote:

Agree !
I think you guys are getting the terms rational thinking and instinct confused, there is no place for instinct in trading.

Instinct causes losses in trading, it can drive you to make irresponsible decisions, such as when traders try to recover from lateral losses. Instinct is dangerous and the cool calm trader who follows a method laid out will prevail and those that use instinct will not.

Professor Thomas Gilovich, has proved that choices made by instinct alone can be very wrong, they do not always follow the path of rational thought. Instinct is there to alert you to something, it is rational thought that gets you out of the predicament.
Michael5482

conduirez wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:59 am
decomez6 wrote:
Kai wrote:

Agree !
I think you guys are getting the terms rational thinking and instinct confused, there is no place for instinct in trading.

Instinct causes losses in trading, it can drive you to make irresponsible decisions, such as when traders try to recover from lateral losses. Instinct is dangerous and the cool calm trader who follows a method laid out will prevail and those that use instinct will not.

Professor Thomas Gilovich, has proved that choices made by instinct alone can be very wrong, they do not always follow the path of rational thought. Instinct is there to alert you to something, it is rational thought that gets you out of the predicament.
I suppose instinct goes against most key attributes you need to trade, if your trading on instinct your possibly trading without rational however they'll be those who can harness and utilise it a bit like Neo in the Matrix at the start he's lost then he becomes the one.

People trading on instinct will be at the very top of their game that I have no doubt, instinct maybe an edge in itself.
hecojef928

conduirez wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:59 am
decomez6 wrote:
Kai wrote:

Agree !

I agree. Relying solely on instinct can be risky, especially given the complex and unpredictable nature of the market. Combining instinct with analysis might provide a better approach? Suppose it depends on the trader's style. Perhaps they have a sixth sense! :D

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”