InPlay Price Change Colour Heat Map

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
burnfoot

Hi - is it possible to create a custom column in the one click screen that indicates the direction of a price INPLAY i.e. based on the LTP or another similar variable - i.e. so that say over the last 3 time periods say 1 sec 3 secs and 5 secs indicates the colour gradient if its drifted or moved in as a visual identifier - I've looked through the forum but can't quite seem to find this (but may have missed it) not sure if that then is a stored value or something else? any advice is welcome - only other option is to run it in Excel but sure it can be done inside BA. I saw something I think in the TPD section - its like a heatmap idea getting darker red then price is drifting and vice versa with green? Thanks in advance...B.
Dallas

There is an example in the ladder section along these lines which you could use on the OC click
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=27278
burnfoot

Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:53 am
There is an example in the ladder section along these lines which you could use on the OC click
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=27278
that's great thanks Dallas.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”