Stop Bet Automation "automatically" after Betfair Bank Balance has increased by X dollars/pounds

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Spindle Bee

Good morning/evening everyone

I've been searching these forums far and wide for some time now to find a way to "Stop Bet Automation "automatically" after Betfair Bank Balance has increased by X dollars/pounds for that days trade.

Plenty of thoughts and opinions on the matter regarding why you'd stop etc which I understand and respect. My approach is based on statistical arbitrage rather than pure arbitrage incorporating standard deviation ranges to running profit / loss which identifies optimum "get out" points over the long term.

Not sure why I keep running into dead ends here and hoping that someone may be able to assist and if indeed it's actually possible.

Kindest regards and hoping and thanking anyone out there in advance if they can assist.
SB
Dallas

Here you go
viewtopic.php?t=25455

Just add a Stored Value condition to the rule/s you want to stop to test the stored value named 'Total_Profit' for Bet Angel
is less than (whatever target profit you want it to stop at)
Anbell

Spindle Bee wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 10:36 am
My approach is based on statistical arbitrage rather than pure arbitrage incorporating standard deviation ranges to running profit / loss which identifies optimum "get out" points over the long term.
Interesting post.

What does this quoted bit mean?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”