Xbox 360 - Call of Duty 4 Traders Team?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
andyfuller

Any other Xbox 360 Call of Duty 4 players fancy a bash on a Hardcore Team Deathmatch or the like? Nothing quite like shooting some Yanks after a day of trading :lol:

My gamer tag is: Leonthefixer

Let battle commence :!:
jimrobo

You need to upgrade to cod 7!!!
mugsgame

I'm playing Black Ops, I am addicted to the Zombies section.

As AF says, nothing like slaying a few Yanks after a hard afternoon lol.

Beats watching Frankie Vaughan :)
jimrobo

I've not even looked at the zombies section??!, I played the zombie single player but didn't like it so never tried zombie multiplayer.
Euler

I've only just got CoD so I am bloody useless. The controls are a bit more complex than Manic Miner, which I was good at.

Hopefully I'll get the hang of it eventually!
jimrobo

Which one have you got Peter?? Takes a while on multiplayer to level up and get some decent weapons. You just end up being newbie fodder for the first few hours!
mugsgame

Euler wrote:I've only just got CoD so I am bloody useless. The controls are a bit more complex than Manic Miner, which I was good at.

Hopefully I'll get the hang of it eventually!

Pete, Remember you're battling against 12 year olds, you have no chance. Like I say....It's not the winning it's the taking part :)
mugsgame

A good way to learn is watch the 1000's of videos on you tube, you can get loads of great tips
andyfuller

Yeah I need to get the latest COD. I just took delivery of a new TV so dusted off the Xbox and connected it back up - hadn't been on it for 369 days! Doesn't time fly when your trading everyday.

Will get the new COD ordered this week but will take me sometime to get a bit of a ranking - only played on Black Ops a bit at a mates but he said he preferred COD4. Can's say I was much of a fan of the War of the World edition or whatever it was called but I think that was made by different people?

Would be good to have a team of traders for a bash on it after a busy days trading - good way to relax and take the red's from the day out on some annoying young yank kid :)

What are your gamertags?
andyfuller

The multiplayer level of Zombies on World at War is good fun I thought.
SamWilson82

Im a Battlefield man myself

Badcompany 2 multiplayer is amazing online.

choppers, tanks, jeeps, jet ski's the lot.

too addictive
mickey

My son's tag is jacktheman178 - got cod4, MW2, Black ops and the new one - if you play him let me know I'll lay you with all my bank :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've tried a few times, think I even managed to pull the trigger once before I got shot!!! :oops:

He might be young but he'd be up for it, playing for his dad.
andyfuller

Hahahaha mickey - have added him, once I get my eye back in I will be unstoppable - I used to spend far to long on COD4, it would be fair to say I got addicted.

Really enjoying Colin McRae Rally Dirt again - having the much bigger TV adds a whole new level to the enjoyment and you can't beat having the steering wheel and pedals :D

Anyone else got a gamertag? Sam, Peter etc...
andyfuller

SamWilson82 wrote:Im a Battlefield man myself

Badcompany 2 multiplayer is amazing online.

choppers, tanks, jeeps, jet ski's the lot.

too addictive
Is this the game Sam? Will order it tomorrow if it is on Amazon Prime so will have it for Tuesday
jimrobo

I think mine is jimrobo?? Let me know if you get black ops though as I play it in my ps3 but I've got it for my xbox but because I never play online on it i have never levelled up on it. I can hold my own pretty well on ps3 though but that's probably because I have the full bag of levelled up goodies!

Return to “Chill Out Area”